BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
I like Starbucks, but they have gotten way too expensive. I don't want to pay over $5 for a latte I can pay $3.25 for at Dunkin Donuts (not to mention the size medium at starbucks is about half the size of the medium at dunkin)
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love Starbucks? I think mostly we all love it and know what a great company it is. My order is always the same a Tall vanilla bean with Carmel:) the best thing you can order! Totally recommend this coffee to others.
Mel Q.
Berwyn, IL
Starbucks is life! I don't know where I'd be without it. It gives me the energy I need every day. It has so many things to choose from - teas, coffee, frappuccinos, fruity drinks, etc. You can never go wrong going to Starbucks
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Some say over priced coffee I say happiness in a cup! They make the best peppermint mocha. Prices are really not that crazy over other places. You sometimes have to pay to get the better product!
Alexandra H.
Starbucks is alright. Their latte's are good and I do enjoy their seasonal products. I am generally not a fan of their coffee however, which is their main product. They are rather overpriced for what they are and even their light roasts tend to taste burnt. I know I'm in the minority but I never understood the hype.
Hilary M.
Edmond, OK
It's good coffee, but pretty overpriced. Their iced caramel macchiato is my very favorite drink there. I like their app, but find it frustrating that I have to pay with a gift hard to get points to earn rewards. The birthday free drink is also something to look forward to.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
Not the best. Half the time my drink is wrong. When it is right, it's not amazing. The coffee is too strong and tastes burnt. I'd much rather go to a local coffee shop when I can, but Starbucks will do when that's all that's convenient (since there's one on every street!)
Rebecca B.
My daughter loves Starbucks but for me it's just ok. I think it is overpriced but I do take her but once a week. The cake pops are awesome. But if you love coffee I guess it's a good place just overpriced. They do have free wifi.
Katelynn C.
Rocky Face, GA
I love love love LOVED Starbucks everything I get from there taste amazing the prices are a little high but I don't think they're that bad for the good quality products.. I am in love with Starbucks and get it every chance I can.. I especially love it at Christmas time :)
Shelly H.
I'm a Starbucks fan through and through! I love their coffees, hot or cold! I also love the Madeline cookies they have there! The only reason I didn't given them all the stars is because their prices really are outrageous! However I'd rather spend a lot and get a good quality of coffee than some crappy gas station coffee!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?