- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love starbucks. its a little pricey but I still enjoy going whenever I can. Which is about 5 times a month. I love their teas the most, not a big coffee drinker. The taste and size makes up for the price.
I think I am one of the biggest Starbucks fans on the planet! I have a tendency to spend money I do not have on coffee. I have specific menu items based according to seasons. It really all depends on the temperature outdoors!
Starbucks is a solid 4 out of 5. I love their frappucinos when I want that cold, sugar rush. The hot chocolate is always delicious too. My only complaint is hot coffee is very much hit or miss.
You cost too much but I don't care. I will induce in my white mocha lattes and breakfast sandwiches for as long as I can and when I can't I'll switch to Pike's roast with white mocha syrup. It costs that much because it can since we LOVE what you're serving. Keep doing what you do but a price drop wouldn't hurt :)
Starbucks is my go to for coffee and sweet treats! Their drinks taste amazing, and I love that they rotate seasonal drinks. It is on the pricey side, so I try to limit my trips to one or two a week. Their rewards program is awesome!
Starbucks makes the best hot and iced vanilla chai lattes. I only treat myself to these every once in a while as they aren't the healthiest choice on the menu. I find the flavor to be perfect for every season. I also love Starbucks's mugs and drink accessories. It's a great place to stop for a snack or a quick gift!
Starbucks is a go to when I want something light. I'm not a huge fan of their coffee, but their tea-lemonades are absolutely amazing! It is a little pricey, but knowing that their are good to their employees is worth it to me.
Why write a review of they already know they are the best???? Every little thing in this place is surreal good....a tell the drinks specially the lattes....I love Starbucks from the bottom of my heart
I don't just like the coffe I love the foods and treats and everything it's evil but worth it. The setting is usually peaceful and the items are tastey. I RECOMMEND iT!! You will enjoy yourself
I'm vegan and Starbucks has some of the best Vegan and Vegetarian options available as far as Coffee and Tea places go, they now have 3 different milk alternatives. I go to Starbucks at least 3 times a week, and sometimes more if I'm stopping in to grab one of their healthy lunch options and a tea or water to go.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos