BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mishael U.
Prescott, AZ
My praise for Starbucks comes with their consistency. Just about anywhere you go, there's a Starbucks. And at that Starbucks the coffee will be the same. I enjoy them as an option, because I always know what I'm going to get.
Selene G.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love love love my Starbucks. I usually drink the White Chocolate Mocha (hot) with caramel drizzle on top of the whip cream (delicious) but sometimes I'll drink a Caramel Macchiato (cold) with extra caramel; those are my favorites. To eat I'll usually get a croissant warmed up or a Birthday (pink) cake pop; so good!
Melanie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I can't speak for the quality of them, but I love all the chocolate flavored drinks, especially vanilla hot chocolate in winter. Yum! So comforting and filling - definitely worth the money.
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
i love starbucks so much my fav place to get coffee , very good quality i aint been in a while though. due to anxiety pros fast very good cons none last time i checked and affordable i would say. sometimes and yes i would recommend to others.
Molly O.
Wheaton, IL
I recently found out that I am lactose intolerant, Starbucks has so many options now such as soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk! They now offer all three. My go to drink is a grande iced soy vanilla latte! Give it a try!
Carmen C.
Fairbanks, AK
I'm vegan and Starbucks has some of the best Vegan and Vegetarian options available as far as Coffee and Tea places go, they now have 3 different milk alternatives. I go to Starbucks at least 3 times a week, and sometimes more if I'm stopping in to grab one of their healthy lunch options and a tea or water to go.
Meghan W.
Sioux City, IA
I know it is cliche, but Starbucks is pretty darn good. I am not a straight-up coffee drinker so I am always looking for a new mixed drink, typically something iced. I love their cold brew with sweet cream or their white chocolate mocha that is iced. Prices are a little high, but that is pretty standard everywhere.
Kerri D.
Newmarket, NH
Starbucks makes the best hot and iced vanilla chai lattes. I only treat myself to these every once in a while as they aren't the healthiest choice on the menu. I find the flavor to be perfect for every season. I also love Starbucks's mugs and drink accessories. It's a great place to stop for a snack or a quick gift!
Stephanie C.
El paso, TX
It's safe to say I'm a Starbucks addict! But what can I do when I love coffee so much? I love Starbucks because it has a huge variety of drinks depending on my mood and it always satisfies them
Jess B.
Raleigh, NC
The chili mocha is my new favorite go to! It warms me up in the fall and gives a little zing to its chocolately flavor. I would even go as far as adding a shot of espresso for a real pick me up.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?