- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I absolutely love the rewards system. FREE drink or food with your accumulated stars. The closest one to me is more than 30 miles away and I enjoy it every time I go out of town. I know some people don't like the big chain reality of it but they make good drinks. Could make better foam though.
I love Starbucks. So many people complain about how pricey they are but in all honesty I would rather pay a extra couple of dollars on my drinks rather than go to Dunkin donuts and have my order completely wrong! Starbucks is worth it and it is always a friendly enviornment.
So, I know I'm not the majority here, but Starbucks Sucks! It's over-priced and over-rated. If we could all just let go of our Starbucks for a week, and donate that money to something that actually matters, we might be able to make a difference... Even if its only for a week...
Since I despise coffee I'm VERY thankful that starbucks has different drinks without coffee. if you don't like coffee but love a cold chocolate drink then my friend, the double chocolatey frappucino is the drink for you. yes I think starbucks has gotten a bit more pricey over the years and the lines have been getting a bit longer but I think that it's definitely worth it on a hot day!
I give Starbucks a 100 out of 5 star rating! I get Starbucks every single day and I will never stop. Every single one of their drinks are delicious. My favorite drink is the strawberry refresher and my favorite snack are the cake pops. Everyone who reads this needs to go to Starbucks!
I love Starbucks! They do have ridiculous prices, but I think their rewards program helps compensate for that. I get a lot of free free drinks from their rewards program gram! Definitely worth going to.
I know most people say that their local community coffee shop is better than this chain, but really whenever I'm traveling or just trying to get a fix of coffee, Starbucks makes my drink the way I want it. There's no need to explain more about what I want. A caramel latte is a caramel latte. The consistency is great for me.
I can always count on Starbucks for my daily pick me up! I can order coffee or tea and it's always delicious. I also love that they keep their recipes consistent from place to place, makes for a great experience with drinks you know will be awesome.
I have gotten coffee from here since middle school it's my go to coffee shop when I need a pick me up in the morning. I have never been disappointed with any beverage or baked good I've received. They have such a wide variety of drinks and snacks. Having a newborn really has made me appreciate my morning coffee!
Love the coffee from Starbucks. Coffee usually taste like heaven in a cup. Do not love that sometimes they make my coffee with milk instead of soy which makes me super sick like stomach cramps and all the other fun stuff. They also charge around $5 for a cup of coffee which adds up overtime. They do have a nice rewards program for every $60.00 spent you get a free coffee. The free coffee can be any size so this is usually when I order the big coffee. They also offer a free drink on your birthday which is nice.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos