BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amber a.
Venice, FL
I spend so much money here its NOT EVEN FUNNY. But it all Boils down to. I LIVE for their coffee every morning. Yes I feel its a tad bit addicting. But usually service is always Amazing. I've had very few drinks messed up. And the options are never ending. Check out the Secret menu online and go in and Create a Gourmet drink of your own. I do this all the time to. Its always so pleasing to Create a drink if your own and end up LOVING IT SO MUCH!!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
OMG their Frappuccinos are so good especially my fave the mocha latte iced coffee Grande. They use fresh ingredients and is this something that I need to start my morning right. It gives me that energy that I need to start my day right and I love it and it's a place where you can sit back get on your computer drink some coffee and chill. It's the perfect place to chill or do work whichever you prefer. I definitely would recommend this place.
Jessica C.
The baristas are always a helpful breath of fresh air. And they can always tell if maybe I need a double shot of espresso! Sometimes I want to try something new and they're always making great suggestions. If I don't like it I can reorder with no problem. The pastries and sandwiches offered are great for breakfast or lunch or even just a snack. They offer great products for you to purchase. The free WiFi is amazing and the ambiance is always inviting.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I really dislike Starbucks' coffee because it tastes burnt to me, but their teas and food selection is pretty decent and reasonably affordable. The ones in Manhattan can get pretty crowded during the work day, but I think their system for getting customers in & out works pretty well.

BTW, I never both with their lingo, since I don't purchase their drinks very often and it frustrates me that all the sizes mean "large", and the baristas usually get what I mean.
sheranne D.
Camarillo
Never went to Starbucks until a few weeks ago. I was feeling low on energy and had a lot of work to do. I went in, not knowing what I wanted, and just asked " do have anything with coffee, chocolate, and caramel?" She said "I know just what you'll like!" You know what, I did like it - A lot, lol? I've had 4 -5 a week since then. Caramel Frappacchino with 1 pump mocha/3 pumps caramel and marshmallow whipped cream. So, So Good!
Shelley G.
My go-to starbucks drink in the summer and winter is a venti (Large) White mocha Frappuccino. It is packed full of white chocolate flavor and has coffee for a pick me up. I normally have them to add a shot of espresso as I love coffee flavor and just like the added kick the espresso gives me. This is a sweet drink and is topped with whipped cream. Just a perfect blend of chocolate, coffee and milk blended with ice, it is basically a coffee milk shake. I highly recommend.
Kat J.
Speaking as a customer and as a former employee, Starbucks is a wonderful company. They service quality products and treat their employees well. I do wish their prices were a little more reasonable, and I'm not a fan of their new rewards program, but those flaws don't stop me from going here for my lattes. I appreciate how they're constantly looking to improve and I honestly can't remember the last time I was disappointed during a visit to a Starbucks location.
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I love Starbucks. To be honest, as far as their plain coffee goes it isn't my favorite ever. It can be a little too bitter for me, but I always get the dark roast with cream and sugar (Verona is my favorite), and am usually content. All of their specialty drinks, however, are amazing. I'm never disappointed. I also have the Starbucks app which is amazing and honestly worth it if you are a frequent customer- you can get so many free drinks! Especially if you participate in their promotions. No, it isn't the most healthy thing (unless you get plain coffee/latte/Americano), but I love it.
Leslie M.
1661 peregrine falcons way. Orlando Florida
On 19th October 2012, the most loved and followed brand, that is, Starbucks Coffee made its entry into Indian Markets. Over a period of slightly more than 4 years, it has grown manifolds in India. Today, it has 26 outlets in Mumbai alone! They have been at the top of their game for quite a while now, doing, what they did best- Coffee! However, on 21st January 2017, they ventured into unknown territories of tea with Teavana. Teavana is an extremely well-known brand serving the best of their best teas across the globe. This step, in all probabilities, was taken in order to meet the sudden upsurge in the demands of tea across India
Mollee W.
Seems like every drive thru I go to just gets worse and worse. Lines are so long and I'm seeing the baristas handing out one drink per car so no big orders. It always baffles me. If you're short staffed then fix the problem and bring more people per shift. Less stress on the staff available and happier customers. Their coffee is mediocre sometimes too. I like a plain Pikes roast every now and then and I will say their coconut milk mocha machiatto is to die for but beyond that, I feel like it's overrated and subpar from what it used to be. I prefer Dutch Bros or local coffee any day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?