- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
It's a nice treat every once in a while when they have seasonal drinks. I not really a fan of starbucks anymore. It's too expensive and since I usually get iced coffees, I'd rather get them at Dunkin Donuts where it's cheaper and there's more iced coffee flavors available.
I love going to Starbucks! I know that when I go to Starbucks it is going to be consistently good and what I want. Their customer service is held at the highest standard and the mobile ordering takes out the dread of waiting in line
I absolutely love Starbucks so much. My favorite item from there is the pumpkin spice latte, the strawberry acai, the vanilla frapiccino, and the vanilla bean. The coffee there is just so amazing, I can literally drink this everyday
Starbucks is my favorite coffehouse I love going there people are always very friendly my favorite item is the cotton candy frappachino it's amazing quality and tastes amazing and very affordable, I'd definitely recommend to others!
The closest Starbucks to my town is about 45 miles away, so I usually stick to our local coffee shop in my hometown. Before our coffee shop opened here I used to think Starbucks was something nothing could compare to because of their atmosphere and drinks, but now I don't love going there as much as our coffee shop here.
I choose Starbucks especially when I travel because I always know what I will be getting. Because it is a chain I know what drinks they serve, unlike a mom-and-pop coffee house that I might come across in a different state or city.
My favorite drink from Starbucks is the French vanilla cappuccino, it's so yummy ! On hot summer days it's a must and an essential before going to shop . I even got my mother and aunt hooked on it !
my favorite go to drink at Starbucks is their green tea frappe. It's really good. Most of the time they make it to my satisfaction. Very peaceful inside when you want to just sit and enjoy your drink.
Starbucks, although highly priced, is absolutely worth every penny. I go here at least once a week as well, and my favorite hot drink is the vanilla latte or the chai tea latte. My favorite cold drink is their green tea. Their products are always that of very high quality.
I am a die hard Starbucks fan! Love everything there even though it's so expensive. I really only like their coffee, most other coffees taste bad to me. I also love how many options they have there and the great, calming atmosphere.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos