BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
My all time favorite coffee shop is STARBUCKS, best coffee for someone like me who loves the darker roasts, and with their wide range of coffee and iced drinks there is always something for everyone.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Starbucks is always great when in need of a quick fix espresso drink. The drinks are pricey but I like the options that they have and the one I used to be a regular in had really great staff. They train most of their employees well so the drinks are edible which is nice.
Dariela P.
Love getting frappuccinos,brefreshers ,teas or cider from starbucks. I don't get it that often but when I do its a great treat. Love that you can customize your drink to your liking and they have food items for when you don't have time to make or go through a drive thru.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
While pricey, Starbucks is one the the constants I can count on throughout my travels. No matter where I am I can usually count on a delicious cup of coffee being near by. My favorites are pumpkin spice, cinnamon dolce, carmel machiatto, green tea, and most recently the refreshers.
Jacqueline C.
For each season you can find the perfect drink at Starbucks. My favorite refreshing drink is Strawberry Acai and its inexpensive. I go every other week to get my refreshment and everyone else should and accompany it with a pastry.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Starbucks,Their drinks are great and you have so many options to choose from and also they have cool recyclable cups that I buy sometimes and go and reuse them when I go to Starbucks.The workers tend to usually be nice more times than not!I ought to get a gold card with the amount of times I find myself in this store.
Melissa D.
Bremerton, WA
I've never been a huge fan of Starbucks. Quite honestly, I find them overrated. They are overpriced and their coffee tastes like its been burnt or at least sitting for a long time, no matter what I have. The only thing I do like is Caramel Apple Spice. And that is quite good.
Deborah G.
Now, I'm not usually a coffee drinker, but I love Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha (always hot, no whipped cream)! Sadly, there aren't tons of Starbucks around where I live, but there's enough so that I can get my fix from time to time. They also have amazing hot chocolate!
Emily W.
Oviedo, FL
Starbucks Holiday flavors are the BEST part of winter for me! I've never had one of their holiday flavors (specifically Peppermint mocha, eggnog, Gingerbread, or creme brulee) that I didn't like! I also normally don't like iced coffee, but these are amazing hot or cold!
Amanda S.
Alexandria, VA
I am a starbucks addict. I love the taste of starbucks, it is strong and phenomenal. They perfectly add the cream and sweetener I like which is their classic flavor. I have bought it and tried to make my coffee at home but there is something about the act of ordering and getting it from the store that makes it SO much better.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?