- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm obsessed with their cold brew. I love it black, it gives me energy and not a lot of calories. If I'm in the mood for something crazier I'll get the coffee Frappuccino that's amazingly delicious.
A little overpriced but don't mind it. I like the refreshers. Not too much caffeine. Be careful when asking for ice. You may get a whole cup with a tiny bit of your drink. I always ask for no ice.
I'm giving this 5 stars because it takes all my money and I don't think I could live without it. It is overpriced but I don't even mind. I love how many stores they have, the hours, and their new rewards program
I really wish I liked Starbucks more but most of the time they make their coffee's too sweet, I only like their Frankenstein drink but I am very specific when I order it. Also prices are too high.
I absolutely love Starbucks! I've never tried anything that I don't like. The white chocolate mocha is amazing and their blueberry muffins warmed up are to die for 😋 just wish they weren't so high
How could anyone give Starbucks a bad review? Sure it tends to be pricey, but if cost is an issue, make coffee at home. I love their fall PSL and Salted Caramel Mocha. I'm so excited for winter with the Peppermint Mocha. My ALL TIME favorite! I love Starbucks and every time I go it feels like I'm buying dessert for myself. (;
I love Starbucks! And I LOVE PSL. I like to get it as a frappe with caramel drizzle. Starbucks is a little pricey. But I enjoy it every now and then as a treat. Also I have found other things there that I like that aren't as pricey!
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. Every coffee they have is so delicious. My favorites is the cold and ice coffees. If I can't get to a starbucks when I'm craving it then I go to walmart and grab some cold coffees which taste just the same when you get it from starbucks!
My Go to drink at Starbucks is a Trenta Iced coffee no classic syrup with equal and Breve. Very reasonably priced for something that I'm going to be sipping on all day thanks to my awesome cold cup
I love Starbucks. So many people complain about how pricey they are but in all honesty I would rather pay a extra couple of dollars on my drinks rather than go to Dunkin donuts and have my order completely wrong! Starbucks is worth it and it is always a friendly enviornment.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos