- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Overpriced and overrated. Their rewards program is a scam, and if it wasn't such a good study spot I would never go. The only time it's worth the price is when I'm studying for a day and I spend hours on end getting free refills.
For each season you can find the perfect drink at Starbucks. My favorite refreshing drink is Strawberry Acai and its inexpensive. I go every other week to get my refreshment and everyone else should and accompany it with a pastry.
I do like Starbucks a lot. They are little pricey but so is every other coffee place there. I do like other places better, Peets for instance, but there is a Starbucks on almost every corner So i go there more often. And if you register your card you get so many great deals!
Love Starbucks love most of their flavors my favorite coffee drink ice-cold is a white chocolate mocha. I also love their regular coffee French roast. When my kids are with me we will get the chocolate milk or hot chocolate depending on the weather. When we're really busy and in a hurry usually hit the drive-thru window
Starbucks has great coffee and great small bakery items as well as their hot snack sized meals. I also love their rewards program where you get free beverages and food items based on your purchases or challenges completed. Great place!
To be honest, I only go to Starbucks if im not near my local coffee shops. I do love their flat whites but I feel like their quality is not the same as it used to be. And their prices keep going up!
I love Starbucks so much! I'm on a tighter budget now, so I can only get it as an occasional treat, but there have been times in my life when I got it every few days. Their barristas are always friendly and their product are always high quality. LOVE their pumpkin spice latte!
I love Starbucks because I know what I'm getting every time I go there. I have a couple "go to" drinks, but there are options for everyone, including those who *gasp* don't drink coffee. They have numerous teas, decaf, frozen drinks, smoothies, hot cocoa, and even food items.
Starbucks is good quality coffee. Although it's not my most favorite it is up there in the top coffee that I enjoy going to. There are many choices sometimes it is hard to choose and that is not an bad thing.
I love starbucks and used to ask for gift cards for there for every holiday/birthday. However, I recently purchased a Keurig and use Starbucks K cups or Peets Coffee K cups. This is the way to go for me, although I do stop at Starbucks if I'm cold and out and about craving a coffee!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos