BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
George A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Overpriced and overrated. Their rewards program is a scam, and if it wasn't such a good study spot I would never go. The only time it's worth the price is when I'm studying for a day and I spend hours on end getting free refills.
Jacqueline C.
For each season you can find the perfect drink at Starbucks. My favorite refreshing drink is Strawberry Acai and its inexpensive. I go every other week to get my refreshment and everyone else should and accompany it with a pastry.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I do like Starbucks a lot. They are little pricey but so is every other coffee place there. I do like other places better, Peets for instance, but there is a Starbucks on almost every corner So i go there more often. And if you register your card you get so many great deals!
Iris B.
San Diego, CA
Love Starbucks love most of their flavors my favorite coffee drink ice-cold is a white chocolate mocha. I also love their regular coffee French roast. When my kids are with me we will get the chocolate milk or hot chocolate depending on the weather. When we're really busy and in a hurry usually hit the drive-thru window
Megan L.
Starbucks has great coffee and great small bakery items as well as their hot snack sized meals. I also love their rewards program where you get free beverages and food items based on your purchases or challenges completed. Great place!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
To be honest, I only go to Starbucks if im not near my local coffee shops. I do love their flat whites but I feel like their quality is not the same as it used to be. And their prices keep going up!
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
I love Starbucks so much! I'm on a tighter budget now, so I can only get it as an occasional treat, but there have been times in my life when I got it every few days. Their barristas are always friendly and their product are always high quality. LOVE their pumpkin spice latte!
Jen F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love Starbucks because I know what I'm getting every time I go there. I have a couple "go to" drinks, but there are options for everyone, including those who *gasp* don't drink coffee. They have numerous teas, decaf, frozen drinks, smoothies, hot cocoa, and even food items.
Melissa F.
Starbucks is good quality coffee. Although it's not my most favorite it is up there in the top coffee that I enjoy going to. There are many choices sometimes it is hard to choose and that is not an bad thing.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love starbucks and used to ask for gift cards for there for every holiday/birthday. However, I recently purchased a Keurig and use Starbucks K cups or Peets Coffee K cups. This is the way to go for me, although I do stop at Starbucks if I'm cold and out and about craving a coffee!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?