- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The closest Starbucks to my town is about 45 miles away, so I usually stick to our local coffee shop in my hometown. Before our coffee shop opened here I used to think Starbucks was something nothing could compare to because of their atmosphere and drinks, but now I don't love going there as much as our coffee shop here.
Starbucks isn't really my first pick when I think about coffee. I prefer coffee shops that aren't your typical chain. It's also a little bit expensive. I do love the caramel lattes and frappucinoss
Absolutely the best place ever invented! My go to is the mocha frappuccino! Best thing ever! My husbands is the white chocolate something with a double shot! We stop every time we see a Starbucks!
LOVE the carmel mocha...just tried the Chestnut Praline recently and it tastes like the milk left in the bowl after eating Cheerios...it's excellent. Starbucks is pricey so using their rewards program and specials is a must. 5 stars for taste but drops to 4 due to price.
Love ❤️ love ❤️ love ❤️ me so Starbucks! I think they are a little pricey, but worth every penny! My favorite is the mocha frapp! I go at least once or twice a month! I will go again in the future!
I absolutely love the rewards system. FREE drink or food with your accumulated stars. The closest one to me is more than 30 miles away and I enjoy it every time I go out of town. I know some people don't like the big chain reality of it but they make good drinks. Could make better foam though.
Starbucks, although highly priced, is absolutely worth every penny. I go here at least once a week as well, and my favorite hot drink is the vanilla latte or the chai tea latte. My favorite cold drink is their green tea. Their products are always that of very high quality.
So, I know I'm not the majority here, but Starbucks Sucks! It's over-priced and over-rated. If we could all just let go of our Starbucks for a week, and donate that money to something that actually matters, we might be able to make a difference... Even if its only for a week...
I love Starbucks! And I LOVE PSL. I like to get it as a frappe with caramel drizzle. Starbucks is a little pricey. But I enjoy it every now and then as a treat. Also I have found other things there that I like that aren't as pricey!
The Salted Carmel Mocha is my favorite! I get it made with coconut milk and no whipped cream or carmel drizzle. I just wish they had it year round since they carry everything for it, but the salt.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos