- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I go to Starbucks whenever I get the chance. Recently I haven't because I don't agree with some of their...political views. But that won't make me not admit their coffee is good. Even brewed at home their coffee taste better than most other brands and I love their atmosphere.
It's a nice treat every once in a while when they have seasonal drinks. I not really a fan of starbucks anymore. It's too expensive and since I usually get iced coffees, I'd rather get them at Dunkin Donuts where it's cheaper and there's more iced coffee flavors available.
This is my special treat. Their peppermint mocha (chocolate mocha, not white chocolate) is delicious! Holiday's they always have the pumpkin spice. Friendly barristers, good service. Love the coffee novelty items and music available there as well. All around a good company.
Honestly, Starbucks is overpriced. However, their coffee consistency is really great. Count on them for quality and taste! My personal favorite is the seasonal Caramel Brulee latte. Best thing ever!
I love everything Starbucks- from the baked goods, to the coffee- both in shop and at local retailers, to the mugs and gift items. I also like that they offer a huge variety of non-coffee beverages, so that when I have my young child with me she can get something she likes too.
I am not a huge coffee drinker. However, my visits to Starbucks have always been pleasant. Quick service, great baristas....too pricey in my opinion. I prefer the small, dainty coffee shops instead. I do not go to Starbucks, or any coffee shop for that matter, very often.
Starbucks is great! I used to work at one of the owners' main stores in Seattle and it was so much fun. Definitely a little pricey in my opinion for coffee drinks, but I always go there and I'm always happy with their drink, food, and baked goods selection.
My favorite drink from Starbucks is the French vanilla cappuccino, it's so yummy ! On hot summer days it's a must and an essential before going to shop . I even got my mother and aunt hooked on it !
I'm obsessed with their cold brew. I love it black, it gives me energy and not a lot of calories. If I'm in the mood for something crazier I'll get the coffee Frappuccino that's amazingly delicious.
The closest Starbucks to my town is about 45 miles away, so I usually stick to our local coffee shop in my hometown. Before our coffee shop opened here I used to think Starbucks was something nothing could compare to because of their atmosphere and drinks, but now I don't love going there as much as our coffee shop here.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos