BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lily T.
Cincinnati, OH
Starbucks is good if I am in a rush or out of town and I need a drink but When I am at home, I prefer another coffee shop. I am not a huge coffee drinker so I usually opt for a hot chocolate and Starbucks' Hot Chocolates are sub par, they taste a bit like mud water, It is also extremely overpriced, but If I am in NYC and need to get a snack or a warm tea or hot chocolate, There is one on almost every corner so I know that I will always be able to find one.
Veronica V.
Thank Costco for sampling this!! I don't know if it was the heat or the fact they were ice cold that made me buy and make them my new summer drinks. The case comes with three flavors; peach passion fruit, strawberry lemonade and black cherry limeade. I can't decide which is the favorite one because they are all refreshingly good. I was afraid they would be too sweet like some Starbucks drinks tend to be but not these refreshers, they are the perfect blend of sparkling fruit juice, coconut water, and caffeine. Would definitely recommend for a hot summer day.
Jean K.
I may or may not have an addiction to this place... I go at least 2-3 times a week if not more. My order = Grande soy caramel macchiato, upside down, no foam, extra hot. And in the fall, a soy PSL (basic, i know). Anyways, it is rare when they mess up my drink. And if they do, they always fix it fast and offer me a free drink for my future trips. As much as I love their espresso drinks, it is rare that they spell my name right. I have an easy name...Jean. How have they spelled it in the past? Gene, Jin, Jen, Jan, Gemert (?!?!?!) Even so, there are so many Starbucks shops all over that it's so easily accessible.
Courtney P.
Humble, TX
Starbucks has the best specialty drinks I've ever had! I've been frequenting Starbucks for 20 years now and it only gets better! There corporate customer service is amazing! If you have the Starbucks app it makes life so much easier! If your store messes up your order on your way to work, simply call customer service and they credit the money back to your account! They are always friendly and always willing to make you happy! Starbucks is a little pricey, but I really think it helps keep their quality well above average!
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Can anyone say anything bad about Starbucks that isn't price related? I'm a huge coffee drinker and Starbucks is exactly how I like it. Strong with lots of caffeine. My go-to drink is an iced coffee. Im lactose intolerant so I drink my coffee with soy which dunkin donuts hasn't had any time I have been. The customer service is always phenomenal, too. If my drink is ever wrong or I don't like it, they are always happy to remake it. I love my local Starbucks too.
Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
I hate coffee. Thankfully, Starbucks has other offerings. My favorite for the frigid Michigan winter is the caramel apple spice. It's the perfect fall and winter drink to keep you warm as you go about your day. For the summer, refreshers are my jam. Unfortunately, Starbucks decided to discontinue my absolute favorite drink the Valencia Orange refresher which is why this review sits at a solid 3stars. Another drink my coworker recently turned me on to is the double chocolately chip frapp with white mocho. It's exactly like cookies & creme!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Aside from loving the coffee and the ambiance, I LOVE having the app. Ordering in advance has been phenomenal (or while I'm there studying but the line is really LONG!) Some of the app features definitely need work though. I do appreciate the star bonuses. PS Try the new Cascara Latte. It instantly became my favorite! 4 stars for how much it breaks the bank. I wish I could afford to go more often! Also, more in-store products should have star codes.
Nicole B.
Orlando, FL
I love Starbucks. I generally just get a coffee frappuccino during the year, but as soon as the holidays hit I buy lattes. I am obsessed with their Chestnut Praline latte. I look forward to it every year. The prices could be a bit lower, but I have tried making the frapps, and lattes myself, but they never come out the same. Not even a little. So I gave up on that. They have amazing pastries as well. Their cheese danish is delicious. I would recommend Starbucks to anyone that is interested. You don't necessarily have to be a coffee drinker to love starbucks. There is a variety of non coffee drinks. And if you don't drink milk you can change the milk for soy, coconut, almond, or nonfat milk.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbucks knows how to caffeinate the world. Personally, I am a huge fan of the mobile ordering to-go. First of all, this allows you to skip the line (key benefit during morning rush hour). This also allows you to perfectly customize your drink. I am very particular about number of flavor shots, the amount of milk, type of milk, etc. This allows me to ensure that I am paying for a perfectly created drink.
Jessica C.
The baristas are always a helpful breath of fresh air. And they can always tell if maybe I need a double shot of espresso! Sometimes I want to try something new and they're always making great suggestions. If I don't like it I can reorder with no problem. The pastries and sandwiches offered are great for breakfast or lunch or even just a snack. They offer great products for you to purchase. The free WiFi is amazing and the ambiance is always inviting.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?