BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL
The choices! Oh my!!! They have an app where you can skip the line and this is amazing to me! I can walk right in and pick my coffee up that I ordered through the app!!!! The baristas are ALWAYS polite and if your drink isn't correct they fix it right away!
Stacey S.
I'm a fan of Starbucks I've pretty much have had all of their frappe and lattes. My favorite drink would have to be the iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel and 2 shots of white mocha with a morning bun or the glazed donut warmed up.
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
I like starbucks. The workers are always sweet and helpful. I do think they're expensive but the variety of products is a huge draw. I just wish I like their coffee, it always seems too bitter to me.
Mildred M.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbucks is good but too expensive in my opinion. One deal that I think is great though but not every Starbucks does is their power lunch deal. A sandwich or lunch box for $8 that includes main, chip/popcorn, fruit and bottle of water-- that's a lot of food and a great deal!
Oksana K.
The coffee quality at Starbucks is okay, but not good. I just go to Starbucks regularly because of its convience. It's literally located on every corner. The service is quick and good which is really nice for someone who is really busy
Angela R.
Redmond, WA
Starbucks keeps us going. I love their coffee. I'm a coffee girl. Straight up black coffee. When you drink coffee like that the brew has to be spot on. No hiding the taste from this lady, oh no, no thank you. Gimme that nice medium brew Pike's Place blend and I'm a happy girl.
Angie B.
Starbucks beverages, the hot coffees especially, vary from one location to the next. I can order the same drink at 5 different starbucks and I will get a different result every time. I also don't appreciate the bias against Christians and traditional marriage.
Janine E.
my favorite go to drink at Starbucks is their green tea frappe. It's really good. Most of the time they make it to my satisfaction. Very peaceful inside when you want to just sit and enjoy your drink.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
Starbucks has been gaining influence in the coffee world since it opened. My personal favorite menu item is the Caramel Frappucino which is delicious everytime I taste it! The high quality and great taste make up for the long lines and higher prices.
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
A little overpriced but don't mind it. I like the refreshers. Not too much caffeine. Be careful when asking for ice. You may get a whole cup with a tiny bit of your drink. I always ask for no ice.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?