- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The choices! Oh my!!! They have an app where you can skip the line and this is amazing to me! I can walk right in and pick my coffee up that I ordered through the app!!!! The baristas are ALWAYS polite and if your drink isn't correct they fix it right away!
I'm a fan of Starbucks I've pretty much have had all of their frappe and lattes. My favorite drink would have to be the iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel and 2 shots of white mocha with a morning bun or the glazed donut warmed up.
I like starbucks. The workers are always sweet and helpful. I do think they're expensive but the variety of products is a huge draw. I just wish I like their coffee, it always seems too bitter to me.
Starbucks is good but too expensive in my opinion. One deal that I think is great though but not every Starbucks does is their power lunch deal. A sandwich or lunch box for $8 that includes main, chip/popcorn, fruit and bottle of water-- that's a lot of food and a great deal!
The coffee quality at Starbucks is okay, but not good. I just go to Starbucks regularly because of its convience. It's literally located on every corner. The service is quick and good which is really nice for someone who is really busy
Starbucks keeps us going. I love their coffee. I'm a coffee girl. Straight up black coffee. When you drink coffee like that the brew has to be spot on. No hiding the taste from this lady, oh no, no thank you. Gimme that nice medium brew Pike's Place blend and I'm a happy girl.
Starbucks beverages, the hot coffees especially, vary from one location to the next. I can order the same drink at 5 different starbucks and I will get a different result every time. I also don't appreciate the bias against Christians and traditional marriage.
my favorite go to drink at Starbucks is their green tea frappe. It's really good. Most of the time they make it to my satisfaction. Very peaceful inside when you want to just sit and enjoy your drink.
Starbucks has been gaining influence in the coffee world since it opened. My personal favorite menu item is the Caramel Frappucino which is delicious everytime I taste it! The high quality and great taste make up for the long lines and higher prices.
A little overpriced but don't mind it. I like the refreshers. Not too much caffeine. Be careful when asking for ice. You may get a whole cup with a tiny bit of your drink. I always ask for no ice.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos