- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Its going to sound crazy Or maybe something is just wrong with me.. I am not the biggest Starbucks fan. idk it hasn't grown on to me. If probably had 5 coffees from here 10 max In my 25 years. In my opinion not something I'm crazy for. Asidr from that its super pricey. No thank you
I actually work near Starbucks and everytime I go in there I get either one of two things. One, would definitely be the Berry Sangria Herbal Tea and when I'm in a rush I get the Berry protein juice bottle. They're both absolutely everything to me! Sooo good and so addicting!
Yes, Starbucks is a little bit on the expensive side BUT you get what you pay for. I always order the Venti White Mocha Latte with whip. They didn't make it quite right when I was last in there and they more than made it right. I got a coupon for a free drink any size, any kind. It's service like this that keeps me coming back.
While i love all their drinks to death, It can get a little bit expensive. My favorite is definitley the caramel frap and the iced caramel latte. They put alot of ice so you pay quite alot for your drink but I still can't get enough!
Starbucks is my go to place for morning coffee, afternoon pick me up and when I'm hungry and want a cookie. I truly love all of their products and have no issue paying more for the quality of the product.
I love Starbucks! Just not the price. 5$ for a cup of sugary coffee? Really? If their coffee wasn't so delicious, it would be easier to avoid. Unless you go in during one of their promotional times, you are likely to spend upwards of 10$ with two of you. But their coffee is really great. The vanilla latte is my absolute favorite.
I actually don't prefer Starbucks coffee but they are EVERYWHERE and it seems they are always available when I need a snack or drink. Their sit down locations are nice to hang out in and they have healthy choices for the kiddo's also.
Although kind of pricy I always enjoy every visit i have to starbucks, no matter the location. The employees are always super friendly. My go to drink is the white chocolate mocha which is great hot or iced! They also have a nice variety of snacks and breakfast sandwiches.
Whenever I'm in the mood for a treat I always go to starbucks. There coffees great, but I mainly go for there teas and fraps. The Green Tea frap is my favorite out of ALL the fraps they have. It makes me feel great afterwards and the green tea helps with skin metabolism and much more.
I go to Starbucks at least once a week. They know me by order; however, I switch it up sometimes when the get something new on the menu. The only con is that it is expensive, but their rewards program is great and you can pay with your phone to collect "stars" to earn a free drink.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos