- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Good coffee but very expensive. I like meeting friends for a cup of coffee and a chat but wouldn't think about really eating breakfast here. I do visit about once a week though and recommend meeting there often.
I love Starbucks, I do not limit myself to only Coffee but have ordered teas , smoothies and other beverages. I think the prices match the quality of the product. Their coffee to me is smoothr and less harsh than the competition. I also love the variety of beverages on the menu.
Although I have many favorites at Starbucks but lately my go to is the coconut milk macchiato! So delicious and hits the spot! Love the creaminess of the coconut milk and the light sweetness. I get it a few times a week! Give it a try!
I would definitely say I'm addicted to Starbuck's coffee. I love how friendly the staff is at my local Starbuck's, and they're always great about helping me out when I need something new. It's also a plus that if they suggest something and you don't like it they will fix you something different. Not many places work so hard to make sure their customers are satisfied. Also the quality of their coffee is amazing! I will forever be a Starbuck's supporter!
I Love Starbucks!! literally the only coffee I can drink! Every time I go I get treated well! I always order a venti java chip frapaccino! They do sometimes take a while and take care of Drive thru first but definitely my go to spot👌🏼
Starbucks is wayyy over priced. And for that 5 dollars cup of coffee it doesn't even taste that great. I prefer dunkin donuts, their prices are great and you can make it however you want no extra charge. Some of starbucks specialty beverages taste like crap if you don't douse It with sugar and syrups and flavors. But dunkin donuts specialty bev come already perfectly made. Waste of money! The only thing starbucks has is the great atmosphere in their shop.
This is my go-to coffee shop mostly because there are 4 between my house and my work. They also have great customer service and I am thrilled they finally have almond milk! I love the mobile order and pay! Skipping the line is amazing!
I have not yet found a better place to get coffee from....I love their bold coffee. My favorite drink I get every day is toffee nut misto and sometimes toffee nut breve late (yum). I love the environment just to go their and read too!
Hot Chocolate is my go to drink with caramel and chocolate drizzle on top! Daily I visit and the baristas know me by name! Excellent quality and usuallya great place to study because of the quiet atmosphere. Everyone should try starbucks because of the wide variety of drinks they have to offer its much more than just coffee!
I go to Starbucks on 23rd and 1st avenue nearly everyday on my way to school, and the service, as well as the quality of the drinks never cease to amaze me. The friendly staff always know what I want to order and how to make it perfectly. Although there are plenty of cafes and coffee shops in NYC, I will always go to Starbucks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos