- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I go to Starbucks at least once a week. They know me by order; however, I switch it up sometimes when the get something new on the menu. The only con is that it is expensive, but their rewards program is great and you can pay with your phone to collect "stars" to earn a free drink.
Although I have many favorites at Starbucks but lately my go to is the coconut milk macchiato! So delicious and hits the spot! Love the creaminess of the coconut milk and the light sweetness. I get it a few times a week! Give it a try!
Starbucks is so addictive. One of my favorites is the vanilla bean latte with banana (I request to add banana). It also has great tasting teas! Oh and the caramel frappe is to die for. It's a must try.
Hot Chocolate is my go to drink with caramel and chocolate drizzle on top! Daily I visit and the baristas know me by name! Excellent quality and usuallya great place to study because of the quiet atmosphere. Everyone should try starbucks because of the wide variety of drinks they have to offer its much more than just coffee!
i love the carmel frapp and the pokémon go frapp so good never got anything bad from starbucks before it's really my go to café and always will be it is a decent price i go at least 1 or 2 times a week
Some people are saying that its too expensive and i agree but wouldn't you wanna pay for good/delicious quality ? I love starbucks . its so good . i love the strawberry with cream frappe or the white chocolate frappe and omg the brownies are yummy in my tummy !!!!!!! i don't mind spending a little bit more of money for something good
I will preface this by saying I don't really like coffee - but Starbucks is overpriced. I feel like you're paying for the brand and not the quality. I do like their chai tea lattes but you can get a better one at Panera!
I feel like I can make coffee at home that I like more and that is so much cheaper that I don't go for just plain coffee or iced coffee. Starbucks wins me over with the lattes and frappuccinos though. I can't go to another coffee shop and get a cinnamon dolce latte or java chip frapp and that is why I go to starbucks regularly.
I fortunately get to work directly next to a Starbucks and make it a priority to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte every day! Seriously they best beverage, it's a shame it's only around for a limited time. Otherwise coffee is always fresh and they have really delicious blueberry scones.
Starbucks is the best..it is my go to coffee shop. The prices are very reasonable and the employees are always nice. I have tried a few different drinks there..but my favorite drink to order is a carmel frappe, no whip..extra carmel!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos