BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Francesca V.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Starbucks frappucinos are my favorite coffee drinks! Their wide variety of flavors and the secret menu hacks that others post about online keep the drink customizable, imstagrammable, and so much fun!
Rebecca M.
pikeville, NC
I am ALWAYS pleased with my tea/coffee/drink purchase from Starbucks...I say ALWAYS because even when I try something new if I don't like it, I can honestly express this & Starbucks is always willing to remake OR make me another drink!
Angelica S.
There is always a Starbucks around the corner. So weather I need breakfast lunch of dinner there are always lots of options to choose from. If I need a snack there is always something to keep me going.
Cassie D.
Salida, CA
Although I have many favorites at Starbucks but lately my go to is the coconut milk macchiato! So delicious and hits the spot! Love the creaminess of the coconut milk and the light sweetness. I get it a few times a week! Give it a try!
Stephanie H.
San Jose, CA
Starbucks is definetly my favorite coffee shop there is. There products may be a little pricey but it is worth it. I often go almost every day. The quality is amazing and so is the customer service. It is perfect in the morning in the afternoon and even in the evening they have different varieties to suit your preferences.
Patricia R.
I love Starbucks. As a college student, Starbucks makes it easy and quick to grab a coffee or a snack before class and studying. The lines can get long, but that's just to show you how popular it is.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Absolutely love Starbucks! Their coffee and tea's whether hot, iced or blended are great for anytime of day. Also, I love the rewards program, buying drinks gets you the opportunity to get free drinks!
Laura B.
Winter Haven, FL
Hot Chocolate is my go to drink with caramel and chocolate drizzle on top! Daily I visit and the baristas know me by name! Excellent quality and usuallya great place to study because of the quiet atmosphere. Everyone should try starbucks because of the wide variety of drinks they have to offer its much more than just coffee!
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
Excellent Coffee! Just very overpriced for all their drinks unless you get a plain coffee. I can't leave without spending $6. They have a large selection of drinks and have excellent seasonal coffees. The customer service is great and they are always helpful when you want to try something different. I would recommend Starbucks to everyone!
Camill M.
Omg!! I'm in love. Especially during the fall/winter months! Their chestnut frap it my all time winter favorite. Sometimes I got multiple times a day. It in a little pricey, but well worth it. I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?