BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I feel like I can make coffee at home that I like more and that is so much cheaper that I don't go for just plain coffee or iced coffee. Starbucks wins me over with the lattes and frappuccinos though. I can't go to another coffee shop and get a cinnamon dolce latte or java chip frapp and that is why I go to starbucks regularly.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Their drinks are usually always on par. I actually do not drink coffee on a regular basis, yet I crave their coffee because of the taste. However I drink their refreshers more than the coffee since I'm not a coffee addict, and the refreshers are just as great for any season.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really enjoy Starbucks but I don't get it very often. There are endless combinations of what you could order which I really enjoy. Seasonal flavors are also great, like pumpkin in the fall and peppermint in the winter. Only fall back is that many drinks are full of calories.
Cieara W.
Beebe, AR
My all time favorite drink from Starbucks is hands down the Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino. I get it almost every time i go there. It tastes like the best milkshake on the planet! I usually get a venti which is around 5 dollars which is not bad considering the prices of other coffee shops. Definitely my favorite place to go.
Jessi M.
Inez, KY
We are a Starbucks family! Our 4 year old even loves it. (The cake pops)!! I'm normally the type of person who gets the same thing every time (Skinny Vanilla Latte). Recently decided to try new things. I'm NOT disappointed. I have found a few things that I do not like, but now I know
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Not a huge fan of starbucks coffee, but I love their espresso products. If I'm going to Starbucks, I'm getting a latte. They have some of the best flavors, but the price is a little steep for what you get.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Whenever I'm in the mood for a treat I always go to starbucks. There coffees great, but I mainly go for there teas and fraps. The Green Tea frap is my favorite out of ALL the fraps they have. It makes me feel great afterwards and the green tea helps with skin metabolism and much more.
Ashley Maye E.
Pearl City, HI
NUMBER ONE WAKE-ME-UP 👍🏼❤️ & The best thing of all, they do mobile orders for when I'm running late! The employees at my go-to store, know me, they know my order, & how crazy I am for my caffeine. It's a must! Starbucks is the best!
Reesha N.
Springfield, MA
Starbucks is wayyy over priced. And for that 5 dollars cup of coffee it doesn't even taste that great. I prefer dunkin donuts, their prices are great and you can make it however you want no extra charge. Some of starbucks specialty beverages taste like crap if you don't douse It with sugar and syrups and flavors. But dunkin donuts specialty bev come already perfectly made. Waste of money! The only thing starbucks has is the great atmosphere in their shop.
Tara B.
They over roast their freshly brewed coffee, however their veranda blend is excellent. They also need to stop raising their prices, it's ridiculous. Peppermint mochas are currently 4.95 for a grande.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?