BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite of any coffee. When I was working in Manhattan, I was there everyday, sometimes two times a day. I love the taste of just basic coffee without anything in it. Give me a cup of black coffee and I'm good. I love that they have free Wifi and you could sit there, work and sip on coffee or try some of their delicious pastries. Always clean and always quick to get in and out, regardless of if there is a line. Not all opened based on website times stating open til 10 if it is a standalone Starbucks. I drive far to it and it is closed early and it kills me. But . . .
Guadalupe G.
I didn't drink coffee until college but once I started frequenting the Starbucks at the corner of my dorm, it opened the floodgate for my caffeine addiction. As far as I can remember, I've never had a bad service experience at a Starbucks, and the baristas are more often than not very kind and accommodating and overall pleasant. While I don't have high standards for coffee, I like the richness of their more flavored options (especially the seasonal ones!). I also love their new Starbucks Reserve cafes, it's a different look for them but still inviting. I love. Starbucks forever.
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
Coffee is okay, prices are extremely over priced. BUT they have a good rewards program that gives you free refills on tea and drip coffee, and a free drink after you hit a certain limit. I stopped going as much recently when they changed their rewards program. It used to give you a free drink every 12 stars (= 12 visits), but now it's based off of a monetary amount that you need to spend. Now the stars are based off of dollars, and I personally only spend about $2.29 every time I go for my espresso, so it takes me MUCH longer to reach that free beverage reward than it used to. I like their milk alternative options however, since I am lactose intolerant.
Hannah C.
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee. If you want delicious quality lattes, mochas, frappe, or iced coffees, then this is the place to go! I recommend the white chocolate mocha (hot, iced or as a Frappe). Also, be sure to buy a gift card to use to pay, they are reloadable and you earn stars towards free drinks/food products. Plus once you register your card you are eligible to participate in all the fun contest that they have! In the long run I promise, getting a gift card and registering it will save you money. I get free drinks all the time plus they give you a free drink on your birthday! Who doesn't love free stuff on their birthday!
Heather A.
easley
Starbucks is just that. STARBUCKS. I have the Starbucks app and I swear it has saved me money. You gain points and when you gain enough points ,overtime you get a free food / or beverage reward. Anything you want in the store. It’s awesome! And of course I love the Frappuccino’s ,☕️coffee there is great. I order the typical. The cake pops there, especially the peppermint one during Christmas is ... seriously, so dang good. The vanilla cake pops are also amazing if you haven’t tried them out. It’s also a great place to hangout with friends over coffee and chat☺ ️I love this place and recommend to everyone ! ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😇😍😍😍
Melissa B.
As a non-coffee snob, I'll always take Starbucks. I like that there's almost always one close by, and knowing they'll have what I like is worth the surcharge to me, over smaller chains. I know they do a lot of good, and that's another reason I choose to spend my money here over some competitors. Of course, I prefer to support a local shop, but that isn't always feasible. The only downside to them is that their food is often out of stock quickly, i assume because it's delivered frozen and they therefore have a certain allotment daily.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Who doesn't love Starbucks? My girlfriends and I meet every Friday at the Festina Commons for coffee and catching up. It is across the bay from our homes so we have to pay the toll bridge each way
$3 each way for 3 of us. So basically $18 just to get there. The Caramel Macciato and sitting with friends under the little umbrellas enjoying the Florida weather make it worth every dime!
Actually, we find the Starbucks wherever we go $
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
Who doesn't love Starbucks? The downside to Starbucks is first - the price. To me it's a treat not a necessity. Also, am I the only one that's feels overwhelmed when ordering?? What flavor am I in the mood for, hot or cold, size and now my daughter downloaded Starbucks app to my phone so I have access to "secret" drinks???  Another down side there is always a line. Plus side- good coffee and lots to choose from. Not sure about the teas haven't tried any.
Lily T.
Cincinnati, OH
Starbucks is good if I am in a rush or out of town and I need a drink but When I am at home, I prefer another coffee shop. I am not a huge coffee drinker so I usually opt for a hot chocolate and Starbucks' Hot Chocolates are sub par, they taste a bit like mud water, It is also extremely overpriced, but If I am in NYC and need to get a snack or a warm tea or hot chocolate, There is one on almost every corner so I know that I will always be able to find one.
Veronica V.
Thank Costco for sampling this!! I don't know if it was the heat or the fact they were ice cold that made me buy and make them my new summer drinks. The case comes with three flavors; peach passion fruit, strawberry lemonade and black cherry limeade. I can't decide which is the favorite one because they are all refreshingly good. I was afraid they would be too sweet like some Starbucks drinks tend to be but not these refreshers, they are the perfect blend of sparkling fruit juice, coconut water, and caffeine. Would definitely recommend for a hot summer day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?