BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Kelly H.
Starbucks is everywhere and it's not going away anytime soon. I'm not big on coffee, but the teas, hot chocolate, and treats are always delicious. Only reason I give 4 stars is due to pricing being a tad expensive, but if you join the rewards program and watch out for deals it is worth it!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
How have I not reviews Starbucks yet when I spend most of my gift cards there! I am not too big on coffee although sometimes I need a pick me up after work. I mostly get teas and treats here. They have a cold buster tea that is seriously amazing when you are sick! (Secret menu look that up for sure!) I am apart of their free rewards program which always give you extra bonuses and free items! Definitely sign up for it even if you don't go there alot your points will add up!

Carol T.
Elsa, TX
THE BEST COFFEE EVER! A white chocolate mocha hot or iced is just the best between sweet & strong. Also, the black & white is a perfect blend of chocolate & coffee. The could work on maybe lowering the price, & practicing customer service, but the drinks are just perfect!
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
Starbucks is an exemplary coffee business. The quality is beyond compare. Every time I order a drink from any Starbucks they get it right, which means their employee training is superb. Yes, it is a little pricey, but it’s definitely worth it for the quality product and service received.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I LOVE my Starbucks! I always get a coffee with sugar free cinnamon dulce syrup and heavy whipping cream with stevia...OMG so good. Some people may feel it is too expensive but I think it is a nice treat.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Okay so by far the best speciality coffee spot near me. They have tons of different coffees and specialty drinks there menu is huge. Some of my fav stuff to get is iced coffee with caramel, strawberry acai refresher, iced green tea lemonade, caramel frap, double chocolate chip frap, and caramel macchiato. The baristas are all nice and never mess up my order the only thing I find hilarious is they still spell my name wrong even after I spell it for them 😂 I really love there drinks though even the cake pops and sweat stuff is good. The only con is that it's a bit pricey def can't afford it on the day to day.
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Starbucks does have great customer service and they really make sure to get your drink right regardless of how customized it is. I also find that they’re very standard across all stores which makes it easier for me to know that I’m going to get the same quality regardless of the store
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
3 shots over ice in a grande cup
3 pumps white mocha
2 pumps peppermint
(No milk)

BEST DRINK IN THE WORLD!!!

Starbucks has been my queen since I was 13, currently 8 years now. I can’t go a day without my drink and of course my favorite breakfast sandwich

Spicy chorizo
Or
Ham and cheese croissant
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I adore this company and will always be a loyal customer. I left my phone behind at a store and had my Starbucks card in the case. I called customer service and they replaced the card at no cost to me and restored the money on my card that the person used to make the purchase. They've given me free my food for free several times when they felt I was waiting too long to be helped. I adore everything they stand for politically and socially. They're always looking to innovate, and now that I have a friend working at their Seattle office I can say that with even more certainty. Starbucks forever.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
Starbucks is just a place for teens and young adults to go so they can feel cool or like they “fit in” with their peers. Starbucks is so annoying, I hate how there’s a stereotype about white girls and Starbucks because nah I don’t like it. It’s not that good. Basic people go there😂
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?