BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Their drinks are usually always on par. I actually do not drink coffee on a regular basis, yet I crave their coffee because of the taste. However I drink their refreshers more than the coffee since I'm not a coffee addict, and the refreshers are just as great for any season.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I have a love.hate relationship with starbucks. they are really too expensive to drink more than every so often, but my toddler loves the cake pops. Although all those fancy coffees are tasty, a plain old hot coffee with crema and sugar from DD is still my favorite. although in summer, starbucks iced coffees wins, hands down.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I'm a Starbucks addict! So many great varieties of coffee and tea drinks and endless ways to personalize your beverage! My go to is an iced Americano with Soy! I also love my Starbucks app- it's a great way to save and get free coffee!
Hannah H.
Great coffee. Love their white chocolate mochas. I love their rewards program bc it's super easy to track your "stars" on the app and reload your card. A little pricey now that their sizes have shrunk but I still consider it worth it!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Starbucks. The mobile app makes ordering and paying a breeze. Skipping the line is an added bonus. If I don't like my drink, I love that a barista is there to make me a new one and ensure I am happy.
Shella F.
Brooklyn , NY
Starbucks is my go to place when I want to grab a coffee at the mall. I like their strawberry and cream drink too. I don't go so often since it's on the pricy side. I recommend if you're in the area. Don't bother if it's far from you.
Alyx R.
Napa, CA
Oh man what can I say about Starbucks.. it's basically a drug. I always get the caramel frap with no whip cream and two add shots blended.. the one I go to everyday has great service, they are so nice
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
Although overpriced, for the most part I receive amazing service and I love that I can collect star rewards on my purchases. I love the atmosphere and the ability to sit and do work on their free wifi.
Autumn T.
Greeneville, TN
What did we do with ourselves before Starbucks?! This is my all time favorite coffee joint! A barista suggested I try an iced caramel macchiato and I have not got anything else since! Now that's what you call great customer service!
Angela S.
Downey, CA
My favorite drink has got to be the white chocolate mocha on cold days, and an iced coffee will always do the job on a hot day. Their drinks always refreshen me and give me the boost I need for my day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?