BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jessica S.
Wonderful company and wonderful products. Currently a gold card holder and love love love the many options of coffees I can choose from. I also love their commitment to give you the best experience possible wheb ordering. If they get it wrong they redo it until your satisfied. Highly recommended coffee location for any coffee lover.
Jamylethe R.
I Love Starbucks!! literally the only coffee I can drink! Every time I go I get treated well! I always order a venti java chip frapaccino! They do sometimes take a while and take care of Drive thru first but definitely my go to spot👌🏼
Davina F.
Reno, NV
Starbucks is the best..it is my go to coffee shop. The prices are very reasonable and the employees are always nice. I have tried a few different drinks there..but my favorite drink to order is a carmel frappe, no whip..extra carmel!
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
Starbucks has to be the best place to get coffee. They're very affordable, and I love their iced coffee's. Starbucks is so easy to get when you're on the go. I go about twice a week before I go into work.
Kassidy T.
Clinton, UT
I love Starbucks! Just not the price. 5$ for a cup of sugary coffee? Really? If their coffee wasn't so delicious, it would be easier to avoid. Unless you go in during one of their promotional times, you are likely to spend upwards of 10$ with two of you. But their coffee is really great. The vanilla latte is my absolute favorite.
Kaisha L.
I just love Starbucks!! They have hands down the best coffee!! I love the white chocolate mocha frappe! Very great quality!! I would say for the price it is to be expected to have such a great coffee!
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I feel like I can make coffee at home that I like more and that is so much cheaper that I don't go for just plain coffee or iced coffee. Starbucks wins me over with the lattes and frappuccinos though. I can't go to another coffee shop and get a cinnamon dolce latte or java chip frapp and that is why I go to starbucks regularly.
Rebecca M.
pikeville, NC
I am ALWAYS pleased with my tea/coffee/drink purchase from Starbucks...I say ALWAYS because even when I try something new if I don't like it, I can honestly express this & Starbucks is always willing to remake OR make me another drink!
Jessi M.
Inez, KY
We are a Starbucks family! Our 4 year old even loves it. (The cake pops)!! I'm normally the type of person who gets the same thing every time (Skinny Vanilla Latte). Recently decided to try new things. I'm NOT disappointed. I have found a few things that I do not like, but now I know
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Good coffee but very expensive. I like meeting friends for a cup of coffee and a chat but wouldn't think about really eating breakfast here. I do visit about once a week though and recommend meeting there often.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?