- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm a Starbucks snob. Meaning I go every single day. Crabby without it. It completes me. $2.84 of heaven. Craving it even thinking about it... And no, I don't do the holiday drinks. No desire to try them. :)
Great place for flavored coffee and food items. Not a fan of their straight coffee. Love the atmosphere and products! I have been a gold card holder for years. It's a go to for lunch, especially with the $8 lunch bag thing they have going right now!
Pretty close to my work place thus convenient for me to grab a cup of coffee post work. Pretty big and amazing ambiance where its super crowded but once u enter you can rejuvenate yourself with the freshness of coffee. Friendly staff and always decent profile of people is what you find here. One of my favorite coffee house. :-)
I love Starbucks and I love them even more now that they have non-dairy substitutes for their drinks. I normally will treat myself to one of their seasonal drinks once in a while, but the Chai and Mocha drinks will always be my favorites.
When I want to treat myself at Starbucks, I go for their Green Tea Frappuccino. It's absolutely delicious if you love green tea. They use matcha powder, so the flavor is pretty strong without being overpowering. My fave!
My order at starbucks is simple i get I venti ice coffee sometimes vanilla or caramel without cream and sugar. The prices are little bit up there. The sandwiches are in my opinion are way overpriced. I would go again, i love the coffee.
I'm an addict. I love that they have coconut milk and almond milk since I don't drink dairy. Can't get that an any fast food chains that serve coffee. The food is also great too. Really fresh and unique items like the Thai chicken wrap.
I love Starbucks and the different varieties of products they offer. You can get warm or cold coffee along with juices and teas. They also offer some great pastries and sandwiches. Lines are usually super long due to everyone being there!
I love Starbucks. I can drink pretty much any drink from there. But my favorite has to be white chocolate mocha. Everyone should try it. It's good hot and cold! :) it's definitely an all year round drink! :)
There passion tea lemonades are the best drinks you can have in the summer♡ shoot I even get them in the winter time and just order a hot Peppermint mocha afterwards. They have the best employees and the best drinks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos