BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
Great place for flavored coffee and food items. Not a fan of their straight coffee. Love the atmosphere and products! I have been a gold card holder for years. It's a go to for lunch, especially with the $8 lunch bag thing they have going right now!
Grace S.
Moses Lake, WA
For me the best well known coffee shops are Starbucks and Dutch bros. Starbucks can get a little spendy but it is worth it. My favorite drink to get is the vanilla bean frappe chino. Amazing!! But I do think dutch bros has a better staff.
Mindy A.
Elma, NY
Is Starbucks. Who doesn't like Starbucks? And if they don't... who are you?! Seriously! ;)
They have been doing their thing for years and have perfected it. There's a reason they are popular world wide!
Hashini W.
Green tea latte
Starbucks makes the best green tea latte. I go there everyday for my green tea latte or iced green tea latte depending on the weather. It's made with high quality macha green tea powder.
Amanda F.
Clarkson, KY
Who don't love starbucks. My favorite stores are the ones inside of a book store. I could sit and relax and drink coffee and read books and just chill for hours, heck all day sometimes. In the warm seasons I usually order fraps mocha or caramel are the best. But when its cold out a hot coffee, or hot cocoa really hits the spot.
Nicole H.
Long Is City, NY
Easy to find and there are many of them through out the US. Once you know what you like you can make your order and get what you want any where. I do think the down side is price. And different employees can make your drink different. And the line is always very long.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
I love starbucks! My number one coffee shop! I love the coffee, the app (ordering ahead), I go to Starbucks a minimum of once a day! At times it can be pricey, especially compared to other coffee shops.
Panda M.
The coffee is ok. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, but they do have some that I can stand. The baked goods are pretty good as well, but the price point is kind of ridiculous. Also they NEVER get my name correct. This is a brand that you don't really need to recommend as everyone is already aware, but I do go a couple times a year.
Jane Marie S.
METAIRIE, LA
LOVE STARBUCKS more pricey than others but so worth it. Much better than most of the local places around my house. My favorite thing to order is the skinny vanilla latte and it doesn't taste like just pure vanilla syrup like other coffee places.
jenna p.
Hubert, NC
My order at starbucks is simple i get I venti ice coffee sometimes vanilla or caramel without cream and sugar. The prices are little bit up there. The sandwiches are in my opinion are way overpriced. I would go again, i love the coffee.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?