- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks. I drink it pretty much every other weekday. We have a location on campus so it's always easy to get to. It's a bit pricy for coffee but it's worth it. My favorite item are there frapichinos
STARBUCKS is the best. I love having my mochas at any time of the day and in any kind of weather. I don't care if it's cold or hot outside. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I WOULD. I'm not a hot coffee drinker, but a frappe drinker. I LOVE them, that I've literally tried all of them.
Alright coffee. I get fraps or lattes. Not my favorite coffee place, but it convenient. I go here for consistency if I do not know or enjoy the local coffee shops. The fraps are delicious but I'm pretty sure they are made from chemicals. I generally get really awesome and funny staff too which is nice. It's good for a quick fix.
Starbucks is a great place to get coffee if you have money to spend, pro: great coffee. Con: kinda on the pricey side. My favorite drink to get is the Carmel frappe. I don't go too often because it'll cost me about five bucks per coffee, and when you're really on a budget just make your own, it'll save you money in the long run.
I love going to starbucks, it's a very popular coffee shop you find one everywhere sort of like gas station. I like how the service is fast and the drinks are great. I definitely recommend the caramel Frapuccino, also the hot chocolate.
Starbucks never disappoints when we speak in the terms of coffee. However, the prices can be steep as you climb past the basic brew to specially made lattes and so on, but I visit almost 3 times a week when I really need a pick me up, and the drinks do the job and they always taste amazing!
Starbucks is great but pricey. Pretty much only time I go is if I get a gift card or if I'm really treating myself. I love the shops though great decor and the people are always so friendly. Just would rather spend $8 on a whole thing of coffee for my house than a small one
Don't get me wrong I love Starbucks coffee and food but they have got to have the slowest drive thrus I've ever been in. The breakfast is amazing too. Like I love it but they're always running out of my favorite foods!
I absolutely love Starbucks Frappacinos, especially when they bring out their seasonal drinks. My favorites are Smores and Salted Caramel. I also love that they also have pastries i can eat with my drink.
I love visiting Starbucks. I became a gold card member after I worked in a building that had a Starbucks in it, and it's one of my favorite places to write. I love local coffee shops, but they are few + far between in my neighborhood, and I love Starbucks' environment (and free refills!)
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos