- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Well what can I say that everyone else doesn't already know, but that I love my Starbucks coffee and they just need to stop increasing the prices. I've been going well over 10 years and each time it seems the prices just continue to increase but that won't stop me from going. Ha!
Such good coffee and holiday flavors! The people in the drive thru are also so helpful when I want to try something new. Really recommend the chestnut praline latte or a strawberry acai refresher for people to try in their next stop here!
Good coffee. I usually only go for the seasonal flavors. The only dislikes I have are that the APP is terrible and always crashing so I can't pre order, and when I do, it seems to take much longer than if I had just gone and stood in line.
I absolutely love Starbucks green tea frappe. It's absolutely the best, for the majority of the time I go at least once a week. Although since not many people do like tea I would suggest others to try maybe white chocolate mocha frappe.
Love Starbucks, just wish it were cheaper. The products that are made in store are great and the service I have had is always good. Mobile ordering is a great bonus! I do also enjoy the rewards system, though it can be a bit complicated at times.
Starbucks has always been my go-to coffee shop. Although the prices for their coffee run a bit high these days I still think it's worth the money. I order a venti iced skinny mocha at least twice a week.
I love Starbucks. I love the app, but I wish I could put a minimum of $5 on the reload option. The minimum is $10 so that can be a little frustrating. I love their employees, too. They are normally chipper but I do get the occasional employee who seems ready to do their job and leave.
Starbucks is great but pricey. Pretty much only time I go is if I get a gift card or if I'm really treating myself. I love the shops though great decor and the people are always so friendly. Just would rather spend $8 on a whole thing of coffee for my house than a small one
Starbucks coffee is has a very good taste and is my go to coffee shop. Since the espresso and specialty drinks can run on the expensive side, I prefer just to drink the drip coffee. I love the rewards program as well as the app. The app allows for easy payment and since the app is on your phone, you always have money for coffee!
I love going to starbucks, it's a very popular coffee shop you find one everywhere sort of like gas station. I like how the service is fast and the drinks are great. I definitely recommend the caramel Frapuccino, also the hot chocolate.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos