BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Molly S.
I have been regularly going to Starbucks for over 5 years and have a gold card I use for all of my purchases. It is affordable depending on what kind of drinks you regularly buy, sometimes it can get a bit pricey. They have gone up on their product pricing throughout the past couple of years and changed their rewards program a bit. I love usually in January they release a mug you can buy at one price and are able to get as many regular coffee drinks as you may want within that month. That is a great deal and was very convenient when I lived across the street from the coffee shop.
Sana H.
My favorite drink all year round is the white mocha. During the holidays I enjoy the chestnut praline and peppermint white mochas. I wish the holiday drinks were available all year round. I like that Sephora offers free wifi and I am able to use my laptop and get some work done. They also have snacks and tumblers you can order. Starbucks offers different drinks all the time it gives you more choices to choose from which is always neat. I like to order new drinks and try different ones once in a while.
Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I live and work in Seattle. There is a coffee shop on every corner and chances are, that coffee shop is a Starbucks. When I first started frequenting Starbucks, my drink of choice was a Venti Iced Mocha. I have since switched to just iced coffee because Mochas are not exactly diet food and they cost almost $5. The drink is delicious though! I now drink a Trenta Iced Coffee (no classic syrup, light ice, cream, and 2 Splendas) and the price is around $3.50. I also buy breakfast here and can recommend the sausage breakfast sandwich, Chonga bagel, there paninis and wraps. My son enjoys Double Chocolatey Chip Frap (with chocolate whip cream in the summer, my hubby loves the Java Chip frap, and my daughter loves the cake pops. Overall, we enjoy almost everything we order here. Plus, after a couple trips, the baristas know us by name!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Oh my STARBUCKS! I LOVE Starbucks! A few of my favorite drinks are their chocolate chip frappuccino and their black tea! Me and my kids also love their birthday cake pops! We get them every now and then as a treat! So good! The employees there are always so nice too! They provide excellent customer service for sure! The quality of their drink & foods are superior! However, I'm not crazy about the prices, but let's be honest....you get what you pay for and the quality is certainly there!
Taylor G.
Spring, TX
Starbucks is my favorite and only place to get coffee. We even buy it for home use. I usually get a grande dark roast with a bit of heavy whipping cream. The roast is always delicious. It's very rare that I get a leaky cup; like once a year. I am about 24 stars away from the gold card.. I recommend downloading the Starbucks app and taking advantage of the program. :)

I've had tea at Starbucks a few times, and it was wonderful. Just the right amount of ice and the perfect sweetness.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Passion Fruit Tea + Lemonade (sweetened). My #1 go-to drink that I can't seem to find anywhere else in the world. I am so addicted to this drink from Starbucks & I love going here for an iced coffee in the mornings or to grab my #1. The app is SEAMLESS & I love the rewards program. You get points for buying things & when you get a reward it's anything you want, FREE. To me, that's a great deal & worth it when your a loyal customer. I love double star days & star challenges & it makes me drink more coffee than I probably should but I don't care. Starbucks is awesome, & no matter the city or state you're in, it's always a great experience.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Starbucks is great most of the times because they have so many locations and is convenient to get to. I love their mobile app and the fact that I can pay ahead of time and my drink is ready to go by the time I reach the store. Makes it easy to pick up a coffee right before class. Sometimes can be a let down when there’s not enough staff or there’s a malfunction in their app/machines. One time the mobile order machine broke and they fell behind in their drink orders since there was only one person making drinks. Took about 30 minutes to get my drink out! Their customer service is great and they gave me a free drink for next time. Overall great service just not sure if the price is worth it anymore.
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
I think I would shrivel up and DIE if I did not have a Starbucks close by to go to EVERY DAY.  I need my 'bucks, whether it be my Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel drizzle, or the sous vide egg bites (bacon & gruyere w/avocado of course!) - Starbucks has been a constant in my life for years.  No matter which Starbucks I go to, the Baristas are always friendly; the food and beverages are always delish; and if you have their app and rewards program, you get to take advantage of free food, or a drink, quite often.  You are either a Starbucks person or a DD person... but rarely are you both.  I am a diehard Starbucks #1 Fan!
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I was always told to NEVER go to Starbucks because they were too expensive and not worth the money. However, I got a few gift cards for my 15th birthday some years ago so I said let's go. I went in and I was greeted with a warm smile and great customer service. i can't speak for all locations, but the one I frequent is always filled with wonderful staff. They know just how I like my lattes and Frappuccionos. The coffee is strong, but ask for a vanilla bean latte and it won't be that strong. I'd highly recommend trying the Peach Green Tea Lemonade, Passion Tea Lemonade and Java Chip Frappuccino. I myself have yet to try the Green Tea Latte but I've heard nothing but good things about it. The most expensive beverage is $5.45 but worth it.
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
Okay, I'm aware that Starbucks is the most #basic coffee that you can get and that there are so many local coffee houses that I should be supporting, but you know what? It's convenient. There is literally a Starbucks on either end of the street when I leave my neighborhood. Do I think their coffee is the best? Of course not. They overroast their beans and use WAY too much sugary things in their coffees. Is it deliciously bad for you when you get a venti mocha frappuccino with extra whipped cream? Absolutely. I am currently, particularly in love with their almond milk cinnamon macchiato. They are addictive and I can't stop drinking them.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?