- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I usually prefer a local coffee shop if I can get to one, but Starbucks is great for if you're in a hurry to get your coffee. They have decent snacks and some of them are fairly cost effective. The coffee is *usually* fresh and delicious.
Starbucks has such a large variety it's hard not to find something you love. I treat myself to a Starbucks drink about 4 times a month. I love all of their frappuccinos and their white chocolate mocha. The main downside is that they are rather pricey and I would not want to go every day or I would go broke. It's a perfect treat
I'm always in Starbucks when I can afford it. Everyone in my office is also addicted. My boss will pay for your coffee if you pick up coffee for her. My only negative is the cups seem to be getting smaller.
I love the green mermaid. Their reward program will have you earning free dunks or food in. I time at all. You get a free reward for every 125 pints you earn. You earn 2 points for every dollar you spend.
Who doesn't love Starbucks? My favorite drink is an Oprah Chai Tea with the tea bags, not the syrup and have that with half hot water, half steamed soy milk with a few pumps of pumpkin spice. Delicious.
Great place for flavored coffee and food items. Not a fan of their straight coffee. Love the atmosphere and products! I have been a gold card holder for years. It's a go to for lunch, especially with the $8 lunch bag thing they have going right now!
I adore Starbucks and go three or four times a week. From their frapps to hot drinks and even their apple cider is out of this world!! Customer service is fast and friendly. Definitely my #1 coffee place.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop, mainly because of the variety that they offer. Even though they are a little pricier than some other coffee shops, I am willing to pay for the quality that is there.
I'm an addict. I love that they have coconut milk and almond milk since I don't drink dairy. Can't get that an any fast food chains that serve coffee. The food is also great too. Really fresh and unique items like the Thai chicken wrap.
The drinks are always that perfect temperature whether cold or hot! I think they are a bit on the pricier side for specialty drinks especially for how long it takes for some locations to make one order!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos