- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The specialty drinks are really good and I love the changing seasonal flavors. I only go here occasionally because it can be expensive unless you get regular drip coffee. The scones and coffee cake make delicious side.
Such good coffee and holiday flavors! The people in the drive thru are also so helpful when I want to try something new. Really recommend the chestnut praline latte or a strawberry acai refresher for people to try in their next stop here!
I absolutely love Starbucks!!! Their customer service is great and if there is anything wrong with your order...they don't hesitate to correct it for you! I drink Starbucks just about every day of the week!
Amongst the other coffee shops, Starbucks is my go to place to order a cup of joe. Its taste does not beat any other. I go probably 3-4 times a week, affordable and inexpensive for a cup of joe, or a red-eye with an espresso shot. Uh, did I mention that it is my go-to spot? Indeed.
I had one of the limited edition winter fraps. The taste was very good, went well together and was very affordable. I enjoy Starbucks every now and then when I'm out and feeling a bit tired or when I'm socializing and catching up with a friend.
I absolutely love Starbucks green tea frappe. It's absolutely the best, for the majority of the time I go at least once a week. Although since not many people do like tea I would suggest others to try maybe white chocolate mocha frappe.
I love the green mermaid. Their reward program will have you earning free dunks or food in. I time at all. You get a free reward for every 125 pints you earn. You earn 2 points for every dollar you spend.
The drinks are tasty and fulfilling, and the air always smells like coffee beans! The bathrooms are clean and it's nice when you are on the go because even when there is a line they move efficiently. The only downside is that Starbucks can be pricey and sometimes their baristas are not very friendly to those unfamiliar with coffee.
There passion tea lemonades are the best drinks you can have in the summer♡ shoot I even get them in the winter time and just order a hot Peppermint mocha afterwards. They have the best employees and the best drinks!
I love Starbucks. I drink it pretty much every other weekday. We have a location on campus so it's always easy to get to. It's a bit pricy for coffee but it's worth it. My favorite item are there frapichinos
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos