BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Nicole H.
Long Is City, NY
Easy to find and there are many of them through out the US. Once you know what you like you can make your order and get what you want any where. I do think the down side is price. And different employees can make your drink different. And the line is always very long.
Christa M.
Springfield, IL
I love Starbucks and the different varieties of products they offer. You can get warm or cold coffee along with juices and teas. They also offer some great pastries and sandwiches. Lines are usually super long due to everyone being there!
Jennifer R.
Starbucks is part of my daily work routine! They're not perfect by all means, but when they do mess up on a drink or food item, which they have, they're always willing to fix it with no questions asked.
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
Starbucks has such a large variety it's hard not to find something you love. I treat myself to a Starbucks drink about 4 times a month. I love all of their frappuccinos and their white chocolate mocha. The main downside is that they are rather pricey and I would not want to go every day or I would go broke. It's a perfect treat
Shae A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I still enjoy starbucks. I always get one of their Frappuccino and if I need some caffeine for the day I ask for a shot of espresso with my order. I've never had a problem with any Starbucks that I've been to maybe because I keep my order simple but I always enjoy the service I get and the product.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Starbucks! I get one almost everyday!! I love an iced caramel macchiato all year long!! Or when I want something less sweet I get an iced coffee which is super cheap!! I'll always purchase coffee at Starbucks!!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
If you haven't tried it get the Salted Caramel Frappé it is so good. It's probably my favorite drink there I'll get it when it's freezing out even though it's iced. It's a great drink everyone should give it a try!
Carey E.
I love Starbucks and I love them even more now that they have non-dairy substitutes for their drinks. I normally will treat myself to one of their seasonal drinks once in a while, but the Chai and Mocha drinks will always be my favorites.
Mindy A.
Elma, NY
Is Starbucks. Who doesn't like Starbucks? And if they don't... who are you?! Seriously! ;)
They have been doing their thing for years and have perfected it. There's a reason they are popular world wide!
Gagan S.
Sacramento
Love the consistency of this chain. I've never had a bad drink and if by chance I don't like something they change it. I'm very big on coffee though and i know they burn their coffee to keep it on the shelf longer which is the one flaw.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?