BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Alright coffee. I get fraps or lattes. Not my favorite coffee place, but it convenient. I go here for consistency if I do not know or enjoy the local coffee shops. The fraps are delicious but I'm pretty sure they are made from chemicals. I generally get really awesome and funny staff too which is nice. It's good for a quick fix.
Audrey M.
Starbucks coffee is has a very good taste and is my go to coffee shop. Since the espresso and specialty drinks can run on the expensive side, I prefer just to drink the drip coffee. I love the rewards program as well as the app. The app allows for easy payment and since the app is on your phone, you always have money for coffee!
rita l.
Amongst the other coffee shops, Starbucks is my go to place to order a cup of joe. Its taste does not beat any other. I go probably 3-4 times a week, affordable and inexpensive for a cup of joe, or a red-eye with an espresso shot. Uh, did I mention that it is my go-to spot? Indeed.
Carolina N.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never had a negative experience, sure sometimes they don't put light Ice like I ask but the drinks never fail. Also one time I wanted to try a drink the barista made it for me and said if I didn't like it she'd make me another one. Wonderful employees.
Hannah F.
San Diego, CA
Gotta love a classic. Rain or shine, Starbucks always has something for me in the way of drinks (hot and cold are equally delicious) or food (my favorite is the egg-salad sandwich). And the baristas are always super helpful and friendly!
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
I am not much of a "coffee drinker" but at this place you are sure to find a drink you will love.. Hot-cold.. Got it all! I like to look on the "secret Starbucks recipes" app and try new stuff and have found many good items.. I almost always go back to the Vanilla Bean Frappe- it's dreamy!!
Tiana R.
I absolutely love Starbucks Frappacinos, especially when they bring out their seasonal drinks. My favorites are Smores and Salted Caramel. I also love that they also have pastries i can eat with my drink.
Laura R.
Covington , LA
I love Starbucks. I love the app, but I wish I could put a minimum of $5 on the reload option. The minimum is $10 so that can be a little frustrating. I love their employees, too. They are normally chipper but I do get the occasional employee who seems ready to do their job and leave.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
The drinks are tasty and fulfilling, and the air always smells like coffee beans! The bathrooms are clean and it's nice when you are on the go because even when there is a line they move efficiently. The only downside is that Starbucks can be pricey and sometimes their baristas are not very friendly to those unfamiliar with coffee.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I only get americano's from starbucks. I love it with heavy whipping cream. I wish more places would serve this but alas Starbucks is the only one. Love the flavor too. Great price for this drink as well.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?