- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Alright coffee. I get fraps or lattes. Not my favorite coffee place, but it convenient. I go here for consistency if I do not know or enjoy the local coffee shops. The fraps are delicious but I'm pretty sure they are made from chemicals. I generally get really awesome and funny staff too which is nice. It's good for a quick fix.
Starbucks coffee is has a very good taste and is my go to coffee shop. Since the espresso and specialty drinks can run on the expensive side, I prefer just to drink the drip coffee. I love the rewards program as well as the app. The app allows for easy payment and since the app is on your phone, you always have money for coffee!
Amongst the other coffee shops, Starbucks is my go to place to order a cup of joe. Its taste does not beat any other. I go probably 3-4 times a week, affordable and inexpensive for a cup of joe, or a red-eye with an espresso shot. Uh, did I mention that it is my go-to spot? Indeed.
I have never had a negative experience, sure sometimes they don't put light Ice like I ask but the drinks never fail. Also one time I wanted to try a drink the barista made it for me and said if I didn't like it she'd make me another one. Wonderful employees.
Gotta love a classic. Rain or shine, Starbucks always has something for me in the way of drinks (hot and cold are equally delicious) or food (my favorite is the egg-salad sandwich). And the baristas are always super helpful and friendly!
I am not much of a "coffee drinker" but at this place you are sure to find a drink you will love.. Hot-cold.. Got it all! I like to look on the "secret Starbucks recipes" app and try new stuff and have found many good items.. I almost always go back to the Vanilla Bean Frappe- it's dreamy!!
I absolutely love Starbucks Frappacinos, especially when they bring out their seasonal drinks. My favorites are Smores and Salted Caramel. I also love that they also have pastries i can eat with my drink.
I love Starbucks. I love the app, but I wish I could put a minimum of $5 on the reload option. The minimum is $10 so that can be a little frustrating. I love their employees, too. They are normally chipper but I do get the occasional employee who seems ready to do their job and leave.
The drinks are tasty and fulfilling, and the air always smells like coffee beans! The bathrooms are clean and it's nice when you are on the go because even when there is a line they move efficiently. The only downside is that Starbucks can be pricey and sometimes their baristas are not very friendly to those unfamiliar with coffee.
I only get americano's from starbucks. I love it with heavy whipping cream. I wish more places would serve this but alas Starbucks is the only one. Love the flavor too. Great price for this drink as well.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos