BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I work near a Starbucks and go in there all the time. My favorite is the Caramel latte with extra shot. There are long lines often but they move very fast. Staff are always really pleasant. The snacks and sandwiches are great too. Not the cheapest to grab coffee, but haven't had a bad one yet!
Anna R.
Lumberton , NC
Who doesn't love Starbucks coffee?!? Everything is super yummy, from the coffee to the cake pops. My absolute favorite thing to order is the white chocolate mocha. I get it in a frappe version in the summer and hot in the winter. Loveeeee it!
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a coffee addict. The stronger the better..that said..I love love starbucks. I know I shouldn't go as often as I do but...white chocolate mocha...mm mm or if I am feeling like something a little less caffinated....green tea latte does it. I even gave up sodas but can shake my Starbucks.
Jane Z.
I love Starbucks because of its rewards program. I have been a member for a pretty long time, and the fact that there are perks makes me come back. I also love the drinks, although they can be sorta pricey.
Kristine A.
I enjoy Starbucks for their food (bistro boxes) and drinks especially the refreshers and the black tea. Whenever I go to work or come home from the gym I stop by Starbucks plus I get points for being apart of their rewards program. I also love the gingerbread and pumpkin spice latte hmmmm
Lauren S.
Gilbert, AZ
I go to Starbucks AT LEAST once per day. (I would call it a vice, I suppose) and I always look forward to seeing my favorite Barista there (who happens to by my brother). I try something new all the time but even the black coffee is my favorite! The smell when you walk in is just fantastic and there are always cheery happy faces greeting you.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I always go to Starbucks when I'm in the mood for a latte and when I want something sweet, a iced passion tea. Its a bit expensive but so worth it because they always make it right.
and don't even get me started on their treats. Cake pops, old fashion glazed donuts, chocolate chuck cookies, brownies. YUM!
Carla J.
My favorite place ever!! I love my caffe vanilla fraps, white chocolate mochas, and of course at Christmas time the peppermint mocha! Not to mention all the amazing snacks! Peppermint cake pops are to die for! Starbucks is THE BEST!
Alyse R.
I love the idea of Starbucks but when I really think about it, it's not all that great. Of course, I don't like coffee, so that adds to it. Their frappacinos are good as are their teas and food, but everything is SO overpriced that I could get the same thing for half the amount of money.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Ok, starbucks is literally my life. YES I KNOW THEY ARE EXPENSIVE but their coffee blend is so worth the price! ugh i don't know what i would do without my caramel macchiato! would recommend this to everyone!!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?