BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Laura W.
Forsyth, IL
I love how friendly the baristas are each time I go through the drive-thru! I usually try to stop by at least once a week on my way to work for a vanilla sweet cream cold brew or one of the seasonal drinks.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I spend way too much money here. The drinks are delicious and addicting but also very expensive. Lattes start at $4 for the small. I like the mobile ordering and the rewards system they have though, at nice when businesses offer loyalty rewards.
Sayli T.
you cannot get better than a fresh caramel latte from starbucks . they always give you the perfect sweetness to counter the strong coffee taste. only price is a downfall because it is unnecessarily expensive.
Emily G.
Kernersville, NC
People have many different opinions about Starbucks and gourmet coffee. Yes they're pricey but after trying coffee from several fast food joints and bakeries (cough Panera) I always come back to the Bucks.
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop no matter where I am. My favorite drink is a simple vanilla iced coffee. The baristas are always so friendly and they make it so easy to order via their app. The food is great quality for a great price!
Destiny B.
Starbucks is always striving to come up with new and innovative flavors to keep their customers coming back to try new things. As well as have the absolute best drinks that we all know and love. I love having one right down the street from me!
Micah K.
Louisville, KY
Love love love Starbucks! Always recommend the fall flavors like Carmel Apple Spice (FANTASTIC). Sometimes I go to Starbucks simply for the atmosphere. The nice, cozy feel of their shops always feel a little like home.
Sam C.
I'm not even sure if I need to review Starbucks since it's probably one of the most recognized brands of all time. Either way, Starbucks is a decent coffee shop that offers consistent coffee for me wherever I go. It's also a great place to study and meet up with people for a quick chat.
Brittany W.
I always love a good cup of coffee to get me going in the morning or to enjoy on a cold day with friends. I love that Starbucks always has an amazing choice of coffees so I can mix it up everyday and not get tired of one flavor. While they do have the corner on coffee, it is a little over priced when you look at the growing competition
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Starbucks has pretty good coffees, and I really like the fact that they have multiple milk options for "healthier" drinks. However, it's a little overpriced, and I feel much better about making coffee without all of the added sugar.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?