BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have been (no shame) buying starbucks every single day now for 3 years. Although I have been a customer for over 10 years.
I know its a pricier coffee and man it really takes a chunk of my budget every month but I am addicted. My usual drinks are Matcha green tea latte, white chocolate mocha, and for Christmas the caramel brûlée late. I love the ham and swiss breakfast sandwich and the chocolate dipped madeleines. Its the most unhealthy part of my diet and I try to cut back all the time but I haven't been able too. My only complaint is they always butcher my name on my cup but... Its a genius marketing ploy to get people to post about Starbucks on social media so to me they get 5 stars :)
Christine B.
I find myself here when for whatever reason I can't make my coffee at home, and this is either the closest place or the pick of others with me. I find the coffee does not meet the hype. It's not bad, but it doesn't warrant the hype I saw it getting. I have had good experiences and drinks. But also bad. Maybe I had a one off experience, but as a caffeine addicted hyper sensitive person I like my coffee cold. I was interested to try their vanilla bean frapeCHINO and I received a coffeeless frappechino. I asked about this and was told it doesn't have coffee in it and I could buy a shot in addition if I like. I just wanted a frappechino with the coffee for the price of one, not that and espresso. I found it misleading to see essentially a milk shake under a coffee menu. Maybe it was on me, as it was noted in the small print I didn't see, but my caffeine deprived self wasn't amused. Now I just ask for a cold latte and be done with it.
Valerie E.
Starbucks continues to be one of my favorite dining spots that I like to go there. I'm a huge coffee and tea enthusiast, and I can always count on Starbucks for great quality/tasty drinks. Their seasonal drinks, such as their peppermint mochas, are the best! My favorite pick me up drink is their Caramel Frappachino. Their staff is always friendly and knowledgeable about all their items on their menu, and are always willing to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend this dining spot to both family and friends.
Jada N.
San Diego
starbucks is an occasional guilty pleasure. once in awhile I'll come in for a frap or a seasonal hot drink. i like the pink drink and vanilla bean frap. im sure a tastier homemade pink drink would be more cost-friendly, but sometimes i need the convenience of the starbucks drive thru. the vanilla bean frap is like a caloric-loaded, cookies and cream shake, i do enjoy that one time to time when i feel like splurging, but the sugar content definitely makes me feel guilty. otherwise, there are more exciting things to try at more reasonable prices
Melissa R.
Edinburg Texas
I love Starbucks!! my favorite drink at Starbucks it’s a Venti Chai tea with Soy milk Hot or cold I love them both. I go to starbucks 3-4 days during the week to start my morning with the right foot ;)
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I've been drinking Starbucks since I was in the 8th grade and I'm almost 30 now! That should say a lot, lol. I love how great the majority of barista are, and the quality of coffee/service I receive. I also love how they're literally everywhere! I can always get my beloved latte guaranteed no matter where I travel in the world. And if I ever have an issue, the customer service rep is always quick to correct the situation. Starbucks is always my go-to and I'd totally recommend it to any and everybody I know!
Molly B.
I love Starbucks and am a gold card member. I go to Starbucks on a daily basis (my wallet isn't too happy with it though) If you get the Starbucks app, once you rack up enough points, you get a free drink or food item, which is always great. You also get a free drink or food item on your birthday. As far as the drink and food options, some of my favorite drinks are chai latte, cinnamon almond milk macchiato, green tea latte, or during holiday season, holiday spice latte, and chestnut praline latte. As far as food items, their paninis are really tasty, their pastries are really good as well. Unfortunately, they don't make their food items fresh, but it is still rather good and great for on the go.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I love coffee, I can have it hot or cold, I can have it regular or flavored and Starbucks has many options, most great tasting. I like that they offer more than that just drinks, they also have pastries and lunch items. The only thing I dislike it the price, it's a little too high in my opinion. I used to visit a lot, but now I only go from time to time. The shops are always well kept and the baristas are amazing, I have yet to have any bad experiences at any of the locations I've been to. When I do go I now order my flavored iced coffee or the or passion tea lemonade (it's delicious) it's nice to enjoy a treat that is not expensive.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I'm a night nurse. I also have 6 children. There are some days that have me in zombie mode. Starbucks is my savior! I think it is a bit pricey but it is good coffee. I mainly use the Starbucks app. I don't like that I cannot add a gift card to my acct via the app unless it is done in-store. I also have problems with the app to store ordering. It worked great for 2 months and now it no longer recognizes the store that is 1 mile from my home. Overall I like the coffee. I'm just a mom on a budget and it is hard to afford sometimes.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I love going to this place so much I earned a gold card in less than two months. I have a problem. It's a problem I'm willing to have though. Starbucks has gotten me through many a long drive and difficult research paper. People try to say it's overrated but I am relieved to have a main chain that provides coffee that is generally the same quality everywhere. If I have the time to discover a little hole in the wall coffee shop then sure I'll risk the new flavors. But normally when I need a coffee I need it to be decent and quick. Starbucks is my go to. Stay delicious Starbucks. Stay delicious.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?