BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Michelle H.
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Actually, I never order coffee. When I order here, it's usually their green tea or chai tea. That being said, I've never had a negative customer experience, which says a lot to me because I travel practically every week. The only issue is it's expensive.
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
I looove starbucks! i loved it since the frst time i tried it years ago! I've tried so many of their different frapuccinos but my usual is extra-caramel caramel frapp. i always get frapuccino, I'm not so big on hot drinks. plus, i like eating the whipped cream at the end lol. delicious!!!
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Pricey, but great coffee. There are so many options and the employees are always kind and helpful. If you don't know what to get, someone is always around to offer an opinion and if you dont like it, they will make you a new drink, free of charge. Great business and great coffee and tea!
Natalie S.
Copper Harbor, MI
Yes, a little expensive for my college student budget, but still a great treat to have! Always bringing back old favorites and creating new drinks! There is always something new to try. I'd see if you can sample first because you probably won't like every drink. Still a favorite of mine!
Heidy M.
Starbucks is seriously the best! This year I definitely want to try new Starbucks drinks but other then that every time I go to Starbucks I am never disappointed & especially their workers are always so nice and I greatly appreciate that.
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a coffee addict. The stronger the better..that said..I love love starbucks. I know I shouldn't go as often as I do but...white chocolate mocha...mm mm or if I am feeling like something a little less caffinated....green tea latte does it. I even gave up sodas but can shake my Starbucks.
Deena A.
Some might consider me a starbucks addict. I go to starbucks probably once a day. I know its bad but i love it. Ive really been liking their iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk. Great quality, but expensive. Lots of options to create the perfect drink for you and environment is great.
Cali B.
Saint Paul, MN
Service at starbucks is a hit or miss - sometimes the baristas make the environment really enjoyable to be in, and sometimes they aren't very nice. It totally depends on the establishment. Overall the coffee ranges from meh to great, again depending on the baristas! Sometimes you get a burned batch of coffee, but the added sugar helps!
shannon m.
West haven, CT
I love Starbucks and the app is so helpful. It keeps track of my gift cards and rewards. You can reload cards, see where the nearest stores are and if they have a drive thru, you can also look at the menu. I love that if you have multiple gift cards you can combined them to one card. Another fun this is the pick on thru week which is a free song or free app. Sometimes they end up bring really good ones!
Michaela W.
Wichita
I've never had any issue with any of the workers having attitudes! I love the vibes I get from each coffeeshop I enter in to! I also love the deals and what they're truly all about and what all they support!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?