- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Actually, I never order coffee. When I order here, it's usually their green tea or chai tea. That being said, I've never had a negative customer experience, which says a lot to me because I travel practically every week. The only issue is it's expensive.
I looove starbucks! i loved it since the frst time i tried it years ago! I've tried so many of their different frapuccinos but my usual is extra-caramel caramel frapp. i always get frapuccino, I'm not so big on hot drinks. plus, i like eating the whipped cream at the end lol. delicious!!!
Pricey, but great coffee. There are so many options and the employees are always kind and helpful. If you don't know what to get, someone is always around to offer an opinion and if you dont like it, they will make you a new drink, free of charge. Great business and great coffee and tea!
Yes, a little expensive for my college student budget, but still a great treat to have! Always bringing back old favorites and creating new drinks! There is always something new to try. I'd see if you can sample first because you probably won't like every drink. Still a favorite of mine!
Starbucks is seriously the best! This year I definitely want to try new Starbucks drinks but other then that every time I go to Starbucks I am never disappointed & especially their workers are always so nice and I greatly appreciate that.
I am a coffee addict. The stronger the better..that said..I love love starbucks. I know I shouldn't go as often as I do but...white chocolate mocha...mm mm or if I am feeling like something a little less caffinated....green tea latte does it. I even gave up sodas but can shake my Starbucks.
Some might consider me a starbucks addict. I go to starbucks probably once a day. I know its bad but i love it. Ive really been liking their iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk. Great quality, but expensive. Lots of options to create the perfect drink for you and environment is great.
Service at starbucks is a hit or miss - sometimes the baristas make the environment really enjoyable to be in, and sometimes they aren't very nice. It totally depends on the establishment. Overall the coffee ranges from meh to great, again depending on the baristas! Sometimes you get a burned batch of coffee, but the added sugar helps!
I love Starbucks and the app is so helpful. It keeps track of my gift cards and rewards. You can reload cards, see where the nearest stores are and if they have a drive thru, you can also look at the menu. I love that if you have multiple gift cards you can combined them to one card. Another fun this is the pick on thru week which is a free song or free app. Sometimes they end up bring really good ones!
I've never had any issue with any of the workers having attitudes! I love the vibes I get from each coffeeshop I enter in to! I also love the deals and what they're truly all about and what all they support!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos