- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
you cannot get better than a fresh caramel latte from starbucks . they always give you the perfect sweetness to counter the strong coffee taste. only price is a downfall because it is unnecessarily expensive.
I've only ever had the Starbucks drinks you can find in the store, but I'm in love with every single one I've tried, they taste amazing, and literally tastes like what it'd supposed to. I haven't been disappointed in one yet
I've never had any issue with any of the workers having attitudes! I love the vibes I get from each coffeeshop I enter in to! I also love the deals and what they're truly all about and what all they support!
Starbucks new drink the iced almond macchiato with caramel and cinnamon is quite refreshing. I love the fact its made with almond milk and not whole milk. The taste still feels rich as if milk was the base, but instead it is almond. The caramel does make it slight sweeter then my usually iced coffes, but the cinnamon matches the drink well.
I always love a good cup of coffee to get me going in the morning or to enjoy on a cold day with friends. I love that Starbucks always has an amazing choice of coffees so I can mix it up everyday and not get tired of one flavor. While they do have the corner on coffee, it is a little over priced when you look at the growing competition
I don't treat myself often, but Starbucks in my guilty pleasure when I go grocery shopping. I love that it always tastes good. I don't go often, so I have a hard time ordering but I'm never disappointed with what I get. I will continue to be a guilty pleasure for sure!
Love Starbucks! I'm a big latte drinker :). I may not go a lot to buy coffee but when I do have the option to go. I like going to Starbucks. The only cons is that it is very expensive. I also love their banana nut bread!
Starbucks, my favorite coffeeshop/one and only. Over the past few years, the menu has greatly expanded with many great options. A few of my favorites are the Flat White and the Grilled Chicken and Artichoke sandwich. Pros: pretty standard at every location, consistency is key. Cons: the lines are a bit long during rush hours and holidays
I love the Starbucks franchise, the coffee is incredible and the packaging looks original, when I visit a city where a starbucks is found I do not hesitate to go. I love their products and I recommend it !!!!
I'm a starbucks fiend. I've officially re-named "treat receipt" to "two-a-days". Two starbucks drinks a day is nothing like high school varsity sports practice in the summer, it is faaaaar better but it definitely describes my dedication to my coffee and other delightful starbucks beverages to quench my thirst! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE STARBUCKS. <3
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos