- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! They have so many options for their coffee, you can customize your order, and I especially enjoy their seasonal beverages. As for the price, Starbucks stays competitive with other coffee shops in my area. Starbucks stores always have a calming atmosphere. Definitely my go to coffee place I would recommend to anybody.
I am a coffee-holic! Starbucks is always on my to do list when I leave the house. The app is the best thing EVER! You can order ahead and just walk in or drive through and it's there ready to go. You pre load your card so you don't have to worry about finding your card or cash. They have a variety of coffee and non coffee drinks to appease everyone!
My husband and I find ourselves craving Starbucks several times a week, but have to bypass going so we can save money. If we had infinite amounts of money to spend and I was willing to workout more, I would definitely be a regular patron. My favorite drink is a white chocolate mocha.
I love Starbucks and the app is so helpful. It keeps track of my gift cards and rewards. You can reload cards, see where the nearest stores are and if they have a drive thru, you can also look at the menu. I love that if you have multiple gift cards you can combined them to one card. Another fun this is the pick on thru week which is a free song or free app. Sometimes they end up bring really good ones!
I like Starbucks! However I don't think there coffee is the best! My local coffee shop has way better tasting coffee! Also they're extremely over priced!! I normally go to a local coffee shop over Starbucks.
Some might consider me a starbucks addict. I go to starbucks probably once a day. I know its bad but i love it. Ive really been liking their iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk. Great quality, but expensive. Lots of options to create the perfect drink for you and environment is great.
Starbucks is a go to when I am traveling because there are stores everywhere. I think that the quality of the drinks is a bit overrated and more expensive than they need to be. I am a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte's. I would recommend to anyone that wants to drink coffee but doesn't mind a super sugary drink with lots of syrup.
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Actually, I never order coffee. When I order here, it's usually their green tea or chai tea. That being said, I've never had a negative customer experience, which says a lot to me because I travel practically every week. The only issue is it's expensive.
Best drinks ever!!! My favorite is the white chocolate mocha omg it's so good and I love their summer drinks and the smoked ham egg and Swiss sandwich it's always has a nice cozy feel to every place I would definitely keep going
Love this place!!!! venti non fat extra hot caramel Macchiato please!! The only issue with this place is that it is very pricey for one cup of coffee.. but it does taste great I would go there again! Love it
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos