- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love the Starbucks franchise, the coffee is incredible and the packaging looks original, when I visit a city where a starbucks is found I do not hesitate to go. I love their products and I recommend it !!!!
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Actually, I never order coffee. When I order here, it's usually their green tea or chai tea. That being said, I've never had a negative customer experience, which says a lot to me because I travel practically every week. The only issue is it's expensive.
I'm not even a fan of coffee and Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop! I fell in love the with Strawberries and Creme frappuccino and anytime I'm in Target or the PX on our military base, you best bet I've got a cup with my name on it in my hand!
Love this place!!!! venti non fat extra hot caramel Macchiato please!! The only issue with this place is that it is very pricey for one cup of coffee.. but it does taste great I would go there again! Love it
I'm not even sure if I need to review Starbucks since it's probably one of the most recognized brands of all time. Either way, Starbucks is a decent coffee shop that offers consistent coffee for me wherever I go. It's also a great place to study and meet up with people for a quick chat.
Starbucks is seriously the best! This year I definitely want to try new Starbucks drinks but other then that every time I go to Starbucks I am never disappointed & especially their workers are always so nice and I greatly appreciate that.
I've never had any issue with any of the workers having attitudes! I love the vibes I get from each coffeeshop I enter in to! I also love the deals and what they're truly all about and what all they support!
Pricey, but great coffee. There are so many options and the employees are always kind and helpful. If you don't know what to get, someone is always around to offer an opinion and if you dont like it, they will make you a new drink, free of charge. Great business and great coffee and tea!
Love love love Starbucks! Always recommend the fall flavors like Carmel Apple Spice (FANTASTIC). Sometimes I go to Starbucks simply for the atmosphere. The nice, cozy feel of their shops always feel a little like home.
I love Starbucks and the app is so helpful. It keeps track of my gift cards and rewards. You can reload cards, see where the nearest stores are and if they have a drive thru, you can also look at the menu. I love that if you have multiple gift cards you can combined them to one card. Another fun this is the pick on thru week which is a free song or free app. Sometimes they end up bring really good ones!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos