- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I like Starbucks! However I don't think there coffee is the best! My local coffee shop has way better tasting coffee! Also they're extremely over priced!! I normally go to a local coffee shop over Starbucks.
Even though I'm currently living in Seattle (with all its well known coffee), Starbucks is still my go to. I love how convenient it is and dependable it is. You get the same quality and service at any Starbucks you go to. Go to is always green tea latte with soy milk. It's delicious!
I'm not even sure if I need to review Starbucks since it's probably one of the most recognized brands of all time. Either way, Starbucks is a decent coffee shop that offers consistent coffee for me wherever I go. It's also a great place to study and meet up with people for a quick chat.
Growing up in Seattle, Starbucks is near and dear to my heart. A brand doesn't spread so far and wide without being able to "back it up" and Starbucks has the goods. Always delicious, my personal favorite would be a Raspberry Mocha Frappachino, and the menu is very affordable especially with all the perks that come with being a member.
you cannot get better than a fresh caramel latte from starbucks . they always give you the perfect sweetness to counter the strong coffee taste. only price is a downfall because it is unnecessarily expensive.
I looove starbucks! i loved it since the frst time i tried it years ago! I've tried so many of their different frapuccinos but my usual is extra-caramel caramel frapp. i always get frapuccino, I'm not so big on hot drinks. plus, i like eating the whipped cream at the end lol. delicious!!!
I always love a good cup of coffee to get me going in the morning or to enjoy on a cold day with friends. I love that Starbucks always has an amazing choice of coffees so I can mix it up everyday and not get tired of one flavor. While they do have the corner on coffee, it is a little over priced when you look at the growing competition
I am a coffee addict. The stronger the better..that said..I love love starbucks. I know I shouldn't go as often as I do but...white chocolate mocha...mm mm or if I am feeling like something a little less caffinated....green tea latte does it. I even gave up sodas but can shake my Starbucks.
Great coffee and service, but I HATE the prices. I only go as a "treat" because it's just too expensive to go everyday when I can make a cup of coffee myself or get a frappe at McDonalds for so much cheaper.
Yes, a little expensive for my college student budget, but still a great treat to have! Always bringing back old favorites and creating new drinks! There is always something new to try. I'd see if you can sample first because you probably won't like every drink. Still a favorite of mine!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos