BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Melissa R.
Edinburg Texas
I love Starbucks!! my favorite drink at Starbucks it’s a Venti Chai tea with Soy milk Hot or cold I love them both. I go to starbucks 3-4 days during the week to start my morning with the right foot ;)
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I've been drinking Starbucks since I was in the 8th grade and I'm almost 30 now! That should say a lot, lol. I love how great the majority of barista are, and the quality of coffee/service I receive. I also love how they're literally everywhere! I can always get my beloved latte guaranteed no matter where I travel in the world. And if I ever have an issue, the customer service rep is always quick to correct the situation. Starbucks is always my go-to and I'd totally recommend it to any and everybody I know!
Molly B.
I love Starbucks and am a gold card member. I go to Starbucks on a daily basis (my wallet isn't too happy with it though) If you get the Starbucks app, once you rack up enough points, you get a free drink or food item, which is always great. You also get a free drink or food item on your birthday. As far as the drink and food options, some of my favorite drinks are chai latte, cinnamon almond milk macchiato, green tea latte, or during holiday season, holiday spice latte, and chestnut praline latte. As far as food items, their paninis are really tasty, their pastries are really good as well. Unfortunately, they don't make their food items fresh, but it is still rather good and great for on the go.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I'm a night nurse. I also have 6 children. There are some days that have me in zombie mode. Starbucks is my savior! I think it is a bit pricey but it is good coffee. I mainly use the Starbucks app. I don't like that I cannot add a gift card to my acct via the app unless it is done in-store. I also have problems with the app to store ordering. It worked great for 2 months and now it no longer recognizes the store that is 1 mile from my home. Overall I like the coffee. I'm just a mom on a budget and it is hard to afford sometimes.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I love coffee, I can have it hot or cold, I can have it regular or flavored and Starbucks has many options, most great tasting. I like that they offer more than that just drinks, they also have pastries and lunch items. The only thing I dislike it the price, it's a little too high in my opinion. I used to visit a lot, but now I only go from time to time. The shops are always well kept and the baristas are amazing, I have yet to have any bad experiences at any of the locations I've been to. When I do go I now order my flavored iced coffee or the or passion tea lemonade (it's delicious) it's nice to enjoy a treat that is not expensive.
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
If you're reading this, you've probably been to Starbucks (who hasn't?). So you probably know this already, but it's amazing (in my opinion). I know a lot of people think it's overrated, but I think it's rated appropriately, they have good food (even though it's not a big selection, but if it was really good food that you wanted, why would you go to a place that's known for its coffee and drinks?) I personally have never even had coffee there, but that's because ever since I had a frappuccino, I could never get anything else. Frappuccinos are just so perfect. They're like more sophisticated versions of milkshakes, and I'm obsessed with them. I guess this is really just a review of frappuccinos in general haha, but really the only reason I ever go to Starbucks is to get one. Or two.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I love going to this place so much I earned a gold card in less than two months. I have a problem. It's a problem I'm willing to have though. Starbucks has gotten me through many a long drive and difficult research paper. People try to say it's overrated but I am relieved to have a main chain that provides coffee that is generally the same quality everywhere. If I have the time to discover a little hole in the wall coffee shop then sure I'll risk the new flavors. But normally when I need a coffee I need it to be decent and quick. Starbucks is my go to. Stay delicious Starbucks. Stay delicious.
Caroline P.
one word; Mocha. I got introduced to it only 3 years ago and what an eye opening experience that was. I am now hooked on it. I used to live 40 minutes away from Starbucks and now I moved and it's within walking distance. I basically live there now haha. If you haven't tried their mocha, do yourself a favor and get one because it's an experience not just a drink.

I also buy their ground and whole bean blends to fix at home. My favorites are the house blend and the mocha blend as well as pike place. Add a teaspoon of Hershey's unsweetened cocoa mix and some chocolate Carmel creamer and you got a Starbucks mocha at home. It tastes pretty legit. You're welcome :)

STARBUCKS® Pike Place® Roast Smooth & Balanced Ground
Elizabeth S.
Ames
I love Starbucks caramel macchiatos so much it hurts. The staff is always sweet and helpful and my local Starbucks is a Pokémon Gym so that’s pretty cool too. I even buy Starbucks pods for my keurig at home!
Loli P.
I am a coffee fanatic. I know many weren't happy with the new star system. I have actually done better with earning free drinks than before. I am lucky that we have a Starbucks across from my work. Yes, they are pricey, but when you bring your own mug, you get a discount. There was some issues when management was out, they took forever preparing drinks, but it seems to have picked up. I know the prices are high. And this is my treat. I do make my own but every so often, treating myself to a Peppermint Mocha is great!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?