- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Absolutely amazing! I get an iced ventilation chai ugh it's heaven and the banana bread is so good. It's moist and tastes just like my grandmotherschedule. I also like there iced green tea! I go often I just wish there was less sugar in there coffees! But hands down my favorite coffee place!
Starbucks in one of my go to's in the morning. My barista's know me by name and always have a smile when I see them. My drinks are usually the iced or hot white mocha with an add shot. During the summer, I might switch it up and just go with their daily cold brew. No matter what I order, it's always good.
I French press a pot of Starbucks French roast every morning and it's amazinggggg. I also pop in for iced espressos (4 shots for around $3😍😍) and lattes. Dunks tastes like dirt compared to Starbucks in my book
Love all of the products as well as the coffee and drinks. I love the Java Chip Frappe! I also just started using the simple syrup that you can buy from there to make your own coffee flavored ice drinks at home!!
My go to at Starbucks is a soy green tea latte. It's great and I love the atmosphere in Starbucks. My local Starbucks tends to run out of the ingredients needed to make my latte or accidentally make it with regular milk (I'm lactose intolerant) but I have had great experiences everywhere else.
I almost always go to Starbucks I use the app which is super convenient. You earns points and get free items. Also their mobile ordering is wonderful. It's not always cost effective to pay almost $7 bucks for coffee but if you are a frequent Starbucks user get the app it's totally worth it.
what can possibly go wrong at Starbucks!!! nothing i think they have great guest service and the quality of their products is beyond !! i recommend this place to anyone who wants to go out and relax, read a book or even use their free wifi :) lol. i go to Starbucks 5 days out of the week.
Don't get me wrong i really do like Starbucks their coffee is good, their coffee drinks are scrumptious( but half a days caloric intake!) and their treats are top notch. But honestly for a treat and a drink its usually over 10 bucks! The fact is there are so many great locally owned coffee shop/ bakeries in my area that are reasonably priced. Why would I pay more for snacks that are not made on site and coffee drinks that are most likely loaded with chemicals. I'll stay local!
I basically live at starbucks and all the baristas know my order by heart as soon as I walk through the door. The drinks are all great and the highlight of my day. I have been a loyal customer for years and will continue to be. Well done starbucks <3
Of course this gets five stars I mean anybody who's anybody has had Starbucks and fell in love with them. I usually get their caramel frappe which is the best. It is higher priced but you get what you pay for.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos