BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Cynthia H.
I absolutely love this place ! I'm a huge coffee addict and this is definitely my go to place . I love how they have soo many different drinks to choose from . My fave drink is the iced green tea latte along with the pumpkin cream cheese muffin !
Denisse C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love the mango black tea lemonades its been my go to drink for months now and sometimes if i want to be a little more tropically i add some coconut milk and extra mango its the best drink ever and teas are so cheap i love it!!
Chantel M.
The best thing about Starbucks is the consistency no matter where you are. Although I think their regular hot coffee tastes like burned metal, I enjoy their lattes, cold brews, and the chai tea latte. If there's one nearby, I'm going to go to it.
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA
I'm obsessed with Starbucks and howany drink options they have. I get at least one coffee and I'm never disappointed. My favorite drink right now is a flat white will 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup extra hot!
Kristen C.
Starbucks is great when it comes to their wide variety of drinks, however I'm not a big fan of their actual coffee. Their beverages that contain coffee, such as lattes, are great though! I also love their teas! It is a good place for non-coffee lovers too because there's something for everyone!
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI
Though I'm not a coffee drinker, I do enjoy their non-coffee beverages. Since they bought Teavana, they have updated their tea selection (some better, others I could certainly leave). They make a pretty drink and are generally very receptive to feedback, so they'll happily make a drink again if it didn't turn out (or someone else took it!)
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Starbucks has delicious beverages and adequate service. The real disappointment is that they have a VERY limited selection of sugar free and low carb items. I used to go there daily but when I started experiencing insulin resistance and had to change my diet there wasn't much I could get.
Katie B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Every white girls wet dream. Where else can I get overpriced hot chocolate with 6 inches of whipped cream on top from a dude with painted nails who insists I call it "Venti"? Nonetheless, it still tastes heavenly. Who doesn't like Starbucks, man??
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
Listen, as expensive as Starbucks can be I gladly spend the money for the variety of drinks that are available. Not only that but they use expensive coco beans, so of course it's going to be a little more expensive. I love their hot drinks as well as their colds drinks, I always grab one before a class. Perfect for a little bit of a caffeine rush!
Sydney M.
Who does not adore Starbucks? They can be pricey but I have loved every drink I have gotten from them. The food and drinks are good quality and they adjust their menu to your order. I would recommend the chocolate croissant and the mango smoothie.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?