BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Andrea G.
Winona, MN
I honestly don't know why people go so crazy about Starbucks, but anyways, I like the coffee too! Their small drinks are not that expensive, and you can get a free drink on your birthday if you use they app. I don't go there very often to be honest.
Rachael M.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks is the greatest coffee stop, and the most well known. The coffee is always good. I have multiple favorite drinks there. Especially all the seasonal ones. We go maybe a few times a month, if not more.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
There's nothing bad that I could ever point out about Starbucks! We love the environment, the baristas, the food, the coffee. Everything makes the little extra price than say, Mcdonalds, worth it for us! We used to go to Mcdonalds just because the price was so cheap, but the customer service and quality coffee is nothing comparable to Starbucks!
Nina W.
Bloomington, MN
I do love coffee from Starbucks. They make great tasting coffee and I go about 3-5 times a month. However, their coffee is fairly pricey and I like using my Keurig for day-to-day coffee. Great quality coffee and I do recommend this coffee spot!
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
best place for coffee and coffee only. dont come here if your in a rush. ive gone to busy and empty starbucks' and theyre slow all the same. they coffee is great but it takes forever and if your getting food dont think about leaving anytime soon.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
My very favorite drink at Starbucks is the salted caramel mocha. I refer to it as "happy in a cup." The only issue is it is only for a certain time
period and they seem to run out of the salt. Same with the pumpkin scone.
Samantha S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Starbucks! I am a frequent visitor (every morning)! There are so many items on their menu that I love. Right now, my go to is the Peppermint Mocha. It is like Christmas in a cup! I would recommend this to all of my coffee loving friends!
Briana O.
Casa Grande, AZ
One thing I can say is I can spend all my money here. My favorite is iced Carmel macchiato and I love java chip. I think they are reasonable priced like any other place. I always go back it's my favorite place.
Jackie E.
Los Angeles, CA
The coffee standard. I love the seasonal drinks. When they brought it the spicy mocha it was like drinking spicy hot chocolate. The temperature is always the right amount of heat so you won't burn your mouth and can drink your beverage right away.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I love Starbucks because of the menu they have but also the different kinds of milk and styles I go very often I love coffee but it can get a little expensive but worth it and I don't buy coffee from other places
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?