- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! The customization of all the coffees and teas makes this my go to coffee shop. If you need a quick breakfast sandwich, Starbucks is the place to go. Get the double bacon sandwich... AMAZING!
My favorite coffee shop in the world I love there service and there coffee I love the way it all comes out and it's just one of my favorite places to go to I usually go almost every day and I recommend you to go out and try it if you haven't yet
I hate to love Starbucks. I don't like how expensive their coffee is but it's so good that I haven't found anywhere else that I treat myself to. I only drink it maybe once or twice a month as a treat for myself.
I know a lot of these reviews are saying that Starbucks is over-rated or is over-priced but I disagree completely because I would die without frappachinos or pumpkin spice lattes. I personally never drink the coffee just straight, but this store is still an essential for any morning activity.
One thing I can say is I can spend all my money here. My favorite is iced Carmel macchiato and I love java chip. I think they are reasonable priced like any other place. I always go back it's my favorite place.
My obsession ! Morning routine at Starbucks everyday ! Either a iced caramel macchiato or a strawberry acai with coconut milk is my favorite 👅 I'm there about 3 times a day lol so you can say I'm a Starbucks fan .
I love all their drinks! The cool lime refresher is my go to on summer days. Chia tea with cream is my go to every day and then of course peppermint mocha and pumpkin spice when it's available. It's pretty affordable and I go like 3 times a week!
I have tried a lot of products Starbucks has to offer (with the exception of tea) and I love them all! I love their iced coffee and lattes in locations, ground coffee and individual bottled beverages when I want to save a little money, and their new 48 oz. iced coffee jugs at the grocery store for quick iced coffee with great flavor and no effort.
It is for sure an experience. Their rewards program is great for frequent customers, and the items always are exactly as you expect them to be. They are a little bit more expensive, but worth it for the taste.
I love Starbucks! I don't get it very often but when I do I'm never disappointed and it's always a good treat whenever I am out and about. Very refreshing to have to really not that expensive for what you get.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos