BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Kaitlin W.
Manassas, VA
I love Starbucks! The customization of all the coffees and teas makes this my go to coffee shop. If you need a quick breakfast sandwich, Starbucks is the place to go. Get the double bacon sandwich... AMAZING!
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
My favorite coffee shop in the world I love there service and there coffee I love the way it all comes out and it's just one of my favorite places to go to I usually go almost every day and I recommend you to go out and try it if you haven't yet
Naomi E.
I hate to love Starbucks. I don't like how expensive their coffee is but it's so good that I haven't found anywhere else that I treat myself to. I only drink it maybe once or twice a month as a treat for myself.
Ashley H.
I know a lot of these reviews are saying that Starbucks is over-rated or is over-priced but I disagree completely because I would die without frappachinos or pumpkin spice lattes. I personally never drink the coffee just straight, but this store is still an essential for any morning activity.
Briana O.
Casa Grande, AZ
One thing I can say is I can spend all my money here. My favorite is iced Carmel macchiato and I love java chip. I think they are reasonable priced like any other place. I always go back it's my favorite place.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
My obsession ! Morning routine at Starbucks everyday ! Either a iced caramel macchiato or a strawberry acai with coconut milk is my favorite 👅 I'm there about 3 times a day lol so you can say I'm a Starbucks fan .
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
I love all their drinks! The cool lime refresher is my go to on summer days. Chia tea with cream is my go to every day and then of course peppermint mocha and pumpkin spice when it's available. It's pretty affordable and I go like 3 times a week!
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried a lot of products Starbucks has to offer (with the exception of tea) and I love them all! I love their iced coffee and lattes in locations, ground coffee and individual bottled beverages when I want to save a little money, and their new 48 oz. iced coffee jugs at the grocery store for quick iced coffee with great flavor and no effort.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
It is for sure an experience. Their rewards program is great for frequent customers, and the items always are exactly as you expect them to be. They are a little bit more expensive, but worth it for the taste.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I love Starbucks! I don't get it very often but when I do I'm never disappointed and it's always a good treat whenever I am out and about. Very refreshing to have to really not that expensive for what you get.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?