BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I'm really impressed on how nice the people are! Especially when you're not a morning person. I get coffee from Starbucks to start my day out right by getting coffee and awesome customer service from the workers!
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Oh my goodness. There is one phrase in my life that is unlike any other. Non-fat venti triple white mocha with whip. Instant smile. I can taste the satisfaction now. If Starbucks isn't in your life, you don't know what you are missing! Worth. Every. Penny!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This place is my ride or die when it comes to frappe or latte they are so amazing the costumer service is excellent always fast and a good sweet people... i high recommend this place and will always love them
Pomi C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love Starbucks' seasonal collection whether it be mugs, drinks, and treats. I'm not abut fan of PSL, but I love Peppermint Mocha and their Caramel Brulee drink. Prices are comparative to local coffee prices.
Hanna A.
There coffee is amazing. Every store I have went to the employees are friendly. It is a little expensive but the taste is amazing which makes it worth the cost. There mugs are also great I have a couple of them and they always keep my beverages hot or cold for a while.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
A lot of things taste better at Starbucks them other places. It is hard to compare because they have such wonderful next coffees where other places just seem to have basic black coffee. Everyone is always so nice and the stores are always clean.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I will preface this by saying I don't really drink coffee. But, I really enjoy the Starbucks atmosphere as well as the consistent quality of their food/drinks across the country. I also like the diversity of their menu. As a non-coffee drinker I love their collection of tea (Teavana junkie for life!)
Sasha S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the white chocolate mocha, or an iced caramel macchiato and a cheese Danish or butter croissant, there pastries are best when they are warmed up, I also like there stainless steel cold cups I have them in the colors mint blue, orange, hot pink and stainless steel it keeps my cold drink or even iced water very cold while on the run.
Denisse C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love the mango black tea lemonades its been my go to drink for months now and sometimes if i want to be a little more tropically i add some coconut milk and extra mango its the best drink ever and teas are so cheap i love it!!
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
My favorite drink is a decaf soy caramel macchiato! So yummy. I can't drink caffeine so I love that they gave decaf espresso to make all your favorites decaf. I've also recently been loving decaf caramel lattes, iced! Perfect for any time of day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?