- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm really impressed on how nice the people are! Especially when you're not a morning person. I get coffee from Starbucks to start my day out right by getting coffee and awesome customer service from the workers!
Oh my goodness. There is one phrase in my life that is unlike any other. Non-fat venti triple white mocha with whip. Instant smile. I can taste the satisfaction now. If Starbucks isn't in your life, you don't know what you are missing! Worth. Every. Penny!
This place is my ride or die when it comes to frappe or latte they are so amazing the costumer service is excellent always fast and a good sweet people... i high recommend this place and will always love them
I love Starbucks' seasonal collection whether it be mugs, drinks, and treats. I'm not abut fan of PSL, but I love Peppermint Mocha and their Caramel Brulee drink. Prices are comparative to local coffee prices.
There coffee is amazing. Every store I have went to the employees are friendly. It is a little expensive but the taste is amazing which makes it worth the cost. There mugs are also great I have a couple of them and they always keep my beverages hot or cold for a while.
A lot of things taste better at Starbucks them other places. It is hard to compare because they have such wonderful next coffees where other places just seem to have basic black coffee. Everyone is always so nice and the stores are always clean.
I will preface this by saying I don't really drink coffee. But, I really enjoy the Starbucks atmosphere as well as the consistent quality of their food/drinks across the country. I also like the diversity of their menu. As a non-coffee drinker I love their collection of tea (Teavana junkie for life!)
I love the white chocolate mocha, or an iced caramel macchiato and a cheese Danish or butter croissant, there pastries are best when they are warmed up, I also like there stainless steel cold cups I have them in the colors mint blue, orange, hot pink and stainless steel it keeps my cold drink or even iced water very cold while on the run.
I love the mango black tea lemonades its been my go to drink for months now and sometimes if i want to be a little more tropically i add some coconut milk and extra mango its the best drink ever and teas are so cheap i love it!!
My favorite drink is a decaf soy caramel macchiato! So yummy. I can't drink caffeine so I love that they gave decaf espresso to make all your favorites decaf. I've also recently been loving decaf caramel lattes, iced! Perfect for any time of day.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos