BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kiona D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Starbucks it's my favorite coffee shop!! Their seasonal drinks are always so amazing, especially the hazelnut praline latte. It's a little pricey for coffee but so worth it!! I would recommend for days you're too busy to make your own coffee or just want to treat yourself with something yummy.
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I love Starbucks! I love all the options they give you and they don't complain when you ask them to substitute things. I'm not a fan of their hot food, but the sweet treats and muffins and bagels are great. If you get the Starbucks card(like a gift card you keep putting money on) then you don't get charged extra for things like soy milk or extra syrup.
Blessing B.
One of my favorite spots to pick up coffee drinks or pastries. Starbucks can be a bit pricey but I still keep going back. I love the fall themed drinks and my go to is usually iced chai tea with pumpkin bread.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
I admit it: I love Starbucks. I work from home, which is boring, so I end up working from my local Starnucks about three times a week, grande soy latte at my side. The baristas are always knowledageable & friendly, & at least their blatant consumerism is, somehow, done well. And hey, their drinks are delicious!
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Starbucks coffee at my grocery store isn't the same at the actual Starbucks but I'm satisfied. My Starbucks is crowded and I don't have time to wait I'll just get a bottled Starbucks coffee at my grocery store.
Andrea W.
I love starbucks. They had a huge variety of coffees, frapps, and teas to choose from, my favorite is the iced caramel macchiato with raspberry syrup or the iced passion tea with lemonade. Employees are always very kind there. The atmosphere is great, very mellow, with great music always playing.
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I love starbucks so much. I find that they have something for everyone! I go probably about three times a week, and yes, it is a bit expensive, but its worth it. My favorite drink is the green tea lemonade, and I highly recommend everyone try it!
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
Listen, as expensive as Starbucks can be I gladly spend the money for the variety of drinks that are available. Not only that but they use expensive coco beans, so of course it's going to be a little more expensive. I love their hot drinks as well as their colds drinks, I always grab one before a class. Perfect for a little bit of a caffeine rush!
Rachael M.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks is the greatest coffee stop, and the most well known. The coffee is always good. I have multiple favorite drinks there. Especially all the seasonal ones. We go maybe a few times a month, if not more.
Ceci Z.
This is one of my favorite places to go because of the variety. When its cold I like to get a hot green tea or a hot chocolate. When its hot outside my favorite drinks are the vanilla bean frappuccino or green tea frappuccino with soy milk and without whipped cream! That's one of the great things about Starbucks, being able to customize your drinks!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?