BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
I use my Starbucks gold card to rack up points for free stuff. It does bother me that my free items expire within a certain number of days after posting, but what are you gonna do? I love their Peppermint White Hot Chocolate that's a seasonal item!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
Coffee tastes burnt but I really like the green tea frappuchino. Everytime I find something I like there they get rid of it and only certain baristas will know what the drink is. It's kind of pricey and I can make better coffee in my keurig at home.
Nubia L.
Love Starbucks, not only the coffee but the pastries as well!
The atmosphere is nice to where you can hang out with friends and family while you drink tea, a smoothie, coffee or even water. You can even buy lunch from time to time and just finish school work. Love it!
Anna P.
I love Starbucks! Love the atmosphere and my favorite drink is a white chocolate mocha. I go maybe once a week or twice every couple weeks. Some drinks seem to taste the same but it doesn't stop me from going back.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
The love of my life! Ahhh the quality the taste the class! Nobody will ever understand my love for there coffee! It's just too darn delicious I must say! I can't help but crave it almost everyday! I love gaining rewards as well!
Rebecca B.
Casa Grande, Az
The new Coconut Milk in an iced Caramel Macchiato is simply amazing!!!!! I have always loved coconut milk and am excited beyond belief that Starbucks is now carrying it. It's so much better for the stomach and doesn't mask the coffee flavor. So yummy!!!
ali c.
Coxs Creek, KY
Although starbucks has a rep of being watered down bean water, I personally love it! BUT I don't drink coffee! I love their hot chocolate with a pump of caramel. I also love their cinnamon caramel apple drink. It is fall/winter in a cup! I have tried to recreate it a hundred times and nothing ever tastes the same! Starbucks give me your secret!
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
My husband asked me what I wanted for dinner after a long day at work (I teach 6th grade). My response was "a Starbucks coffee" because that's like my after work "beer" to destress. I love the atmosphere. Everything just soothes the tired soul after a long day. My favorite drink is a pumpkin chai, or just a chai tea latte with a shot of espresso.
Mouang S.
San Pablo, CA
I used to love going to sb all the time until i encountered peets coffee. starbucks used too many artificial things such as putting a bunch of sugar to cover up the taste thats why it tastes so much better. but on the other hang peets uses natural taste from the coffee beans itself. you can even tastes the coffee beans in your frappe. and see it as well.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
I drink Starbucks almost every single day. I love their Christmas drinks especially.

I love how many locations there are so it's always easy to get a cup of coffee. I do dislike how expensive it is though-- i mean $6 for a coffee is a little steep.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?