BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Maria C.
Grandview, WA
Really like the caramel macchiato from here. It's my favorite drink from here. If you like caramel you will like it if you don't like strong coffee maybe one shot will taste better. Totally recommend this drink.
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
So many delicious combinations and customizations to choose from! I love a Frappucino myself, and knowing that there are several simple flavors to start off with and a plethora of additions really makes eager to try something new every time I stop in!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I love Starbucks lattes. I look forward to the holiday flavors every year. This is a must have every day. Whether we make it at home with Starbucks espresso beans and their syrups or purchase a drink in store ;)
Angel N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been drinking coffee from Starbucks since it first came around. My favorite drink from there is the pink drink. The only thing that is sad to me is that the vanilla iced coffee isn't the best there they should practice more to make it perfect.
Nikki Z.
Valparaiso, IN
Coffee is always perfect, and if not, baristas are always glad to remake it! Yes, Starbucks is a little more expensive than other coffee shops, but I think it is totally worth it, based on quality and atmosphere.
Amanda F.
Always a favorite, I especially love the java chip frappe chino, the salted caramel macchiato, and the gingerbread latte. I'm hoping they install a Starbucks inside our local grocery store so I can visit more often.
Jaynalyn E.
Murray, UT
I go to Starbucks almost everyday! Love there coffee and vibe there! It's great to just relax and sip on your coffee. If it's not my pumpkin spice latte then it's my white chocolate mocha! Yes. I mean if you haven't tried Starbucks then you're missing out.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
I drink Starbucks almost every single day. I love their Christmas drinks especially.

I love how many locations there are so it's always easy to get a cup of coffee. I do dislike how expensive it is though-- i mean $6 for a coffee is a little steep.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
The reason I'm so broke. I spend at least $100 a month here. I worked as a batista for a little over 2 years and because I have so much knowledge on it, it made my habit soooo much worst. Great for just a quick drink or just a full on caffeine binge.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Starbucks keeps coffee simple. I thoroughly enjoy the fact that they change up their menu frequently by adding new, exciting, and delicious flavors. I love telling the Barista a 'fake' name and then taking pictures of my cup just for laughs! Who will I be today?
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?