BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Love love love the java chip frappe for a sweet treat pick me up and the cans of refreshers give me such a nice boots without a coffee crash. The food is always fabulous and they have a pretty good amount of non meat options for any time of the day.
Kathleen F.
I don't really drink coffee, but some of their machiatto type things are actually really tasty. So if I am feeling tired and in the need of a caloric and caffeine bomb, I'll hit up a Starbucks, especially when I go to a Target that has one attached.
Anna P.
I love Starbucks! Love the atmosphere and my favorite drink is a white chocolate mocha. I go maybe once a week or twice every couple weeks. Some drinks seem to taste the same but it doesn't stop me from going back.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Starbucks is my absolute favorite! I have to have one everytime I'm running errands! My favorite drink is an iced white mocha! Although the prices are a little pricey I can't stop drinking them! Lol Damg now I need a Starbucks just from thinking about it!
sabrina a.
My favorite coffee place in the world. Their pumpkin spice latte is the best to me, they should have it all the year and not only winter. Its great to have one this coffee shop near me :) I also like their frappuccinos, cookies, teas... Everything!
Renee C.
San Diego , CA
I go to Starbucks for the pure convenience factor. I wish there were more mom and pop coffee shops, but Starbucks is easy and I know what I'm getting, especially when I am traveling. The coffee is pretty good, and I typically stick to the staples of a latte, some of the skinny latte flavors, iced green tea or the fruit infused iced tea/ juices.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
I drink Starbucks almost every single day. I love their Christmas drinks especially.

I love how many locations there are so it's always easy to get a cup of coffee. I do dislike how expensive it is though-- i mean $6 for a coffee is a little steep.
Sydney M.
Austin, TX
I always love going to Starbucks for a fun coffee drink that's more fun than my usual morning brew. I love the atmosphere when I walk into a Starbucks and it's a great place to go get coffee and study or hang out. Their coffee is a little bit on the pricier side, but it's definitely a nice treat to grab on the way to class every once in a while.
Amanda F.
Always a favorite, I especially love the java chip frappe chino, the salted caramel macchiato, and the gingerbread latte. I'm hoping they install a Starbucks inside our local grocery store so I can visit more often.
Racheal W.
I love starbucks!!! As an avid coffee drinker I frequent this coffee shop, among others. While Starbucks is yummy, high quality coffee, I gave them four stars because they are overpriced in comparison to their competitors.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?