BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
My husband asked me what I wanted for dinner after a long day at work (I teach 6th grade). My response was "a Starbucks coffee" because that's like my after work "beer" to destress. I love the atmosphere. Everything just soothes the tired soul after a long day. My favorite drink is a pumpkin chai, or just a chai tea latte with a shot of espresso.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Love love love the java chip frappe for a sweet treat pick me up and the cans of refreshers give me such a nice boots without a coffee crash. The food is always fabulous and they have a pretty good amount of non meat options for any time of the day.
Kasey M.
Spartanburg, SC
Starbucks has amazing coffee, as long as you enjoy a strong brew. The baristas are generally very friendly. I always get a latte when I go, which is close to at least 4 times a month. I always recommend Starbucks to anyone who enjoys coffee.
ali c.
Coxs Creek, KY
Although starbucks has a rep of being watered down bean water, I personally love it! BUT I don't drink coffee! I love their hot chocolate with a pump of caramel. I also love their cinnamon caramel apple drink. It is fall/winter in a cup! I have tried to recreate it a hundred times and nothing ever tastes the same! Starbucks give me your secret!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
The love of my life! Ahhh the quality the taste the class! Nobody will ever understand my love for there coffee! It's just too darn delicious I must say! I can't help but crave it almost everyday! I love gaining rewards as well!
Isabel A.
Bell gardens, CA
Starbucks os my favorite coffee shop! its just so delicious!! and their pastries are absolutely amazing. if you haven't tried it , what are you waiting for ? lol my favorite drink is a Carmel Frapp , sooo delicious
Mouang S.
San Pablo, CA
I used to love going to sb all the time until i encountered peets coffee. starbucks used too many artificial things such as putting a bunch of sugar to cover up the taste thats why it tastes so much better. but on the other hang peets uses natural taste from the coffee beans itself. you can even tastes the coffee beans in your frappe. and see it as well.
Rachael G.
My go-to place! My favorite drink is a venti iced soy chai latte with light ice ❤️ it's soooooo good. You definitely taste a difference with the soy milk and it's so much better. I go to Starbucks at least 3 times a week just to get my favorite drink.
Nubia L.
Love Starbucks, not only the coffee but the pastries as well!
The atmosphere is nice to where you can hang out with friends and family while you drink tea, a smoothie, coffee or even water. You can even buy lunch from time to time and just finish school work. Love it!
Amanda F.
Always a favorite, I especially love the java chip frappe chino, the salted caramel macchiato, and the gingerbread latte. I'm hoping they install a Starbucks inside our local grocery store so I can visit more often.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?